- Show More Sizes
- Show Fewer Sizes
Waxing Tools & Accessories
- Structure rollers from Swix for the T423 structure tool. - Bearings included. - Sold individually.
- Great for lightly sanding your kick zone before applying kick waxes. - Also good for zero skis every now and then to get better kick. - We also like the finer grit here in the shop for polishing up base repairs. - 5pc pack.
$45.00 - $75.00
- High quality steel brush with an excellent reputation in racing. - Great for cleaning bases of old wax. - Also good for first brushing after scraping. - Brush for 5-6 strokes. - Significantly nicer than the steel brush you use to clean your bbq grill.
$23.00 - $60.00
- Horsehair bristle brush from Swix. - A great second brush or all around brush on fluorinated waxes. - Brush for 5 to 10 strokes. - Available in rectangular or oval (with strap).
- Our custom Webskis/Webcyclery shop scraper. - 3.5mm thick. - Hole so it can be hung for convenient storage.
$16.00 - $25.00
- Lightly scented liquid base cleaner from Swix. - Remove as much wax or klister as possible with a scraper before the base is cleaned and wiped off with Fiberlene paper. - Available in 5oz aerosol and 16.9oz liquid containers.
- Classic plexi scraper from Solda. - 4mm thick plexi-glass is durable and excellent for removing wax from bases.
$42.00 - $44.00
- Solda's stiff nylon roto brush works best with colder, harder waxes. - Stiff, synthetic nylon bristles. - Available in 100mm and 120mm sizes.
- Flexible steel scraper from Solda. - Ideal for base peeling or removal of base repair material. - It is important to keep it sharp and to use with care. Improper use of a steel scraper can damage ski bases. - Handy hanging hole.
- Vauhti Skin Cleaner was developed specifically to clean skins in a gentle way, without affecting the skin glue. - Helps restore the properties of the skin and increases its efficiency. - Formulated for cleaning skin strips from any built-up contaminants such as dirt or grip waxes from the ski track. - To be used after skiing: simply shake the bottle, spread cleaner on the skin strip, and wipe clean with a cloth. - 80ml applicator bottle.
$37.00 - $40.00
- High quality cork roller from Solda. - No seams for smooth operation and polishing. - Great for fluorocarbon application. - We use this after ironing powders, after rubbing on fluoro blocks or after spray-on fluoros have dried. - Available in 100mm and 120mm lengths.
$16.00 - $60.00
- This brush is the first brush used after scraping. - Medium coarse bronze bristles. - Use for 10 strokes. - Available in a small, pocket sized version, medium rectangular, and large oval with strap.
- High end structure tool from Swix. - Anodized aluminum body for long term use and great durability. - Consists of two imprint rollers running in the speed direction. - Includes 4 rollers to be inserted for selected structure combinations. - Comes in a solid plastic carrying case with foam inserts to hold the tool and rollers securely. - Included rollers are: CP10R - Right Cross Thread 1.0mm CP15L - Left Cross Thread 1.5mm 00-P - Smooth Blank L1005P - Linear Structure 1.0mm x .5mm depth
$37.00 - $39.00
- Natural/synthetic hybrid bristle roto brush from Solda. - Use this brush to remove medium to warm waxes after scraping. - It will also polish base surface like a shoeshine brush. - Abrasive yet safe on base structures. - Available in 100mm and 120mm lengths.
- Handy groove pen from Toko. - Go-to groove tool in the Webskis shop. - Great for removing wax from center grooves in bases. - Also useful for scraping edges.
$26.00 - $50.00
- Stiff nylon bristle brush from Swix. - Brush for 10 strokes. - When applying fluorinated waxes using two-step ironing, these brushes are used to “brush up” the powder between the two ironing steps.
$10.00 - $64.00
- When you really want to clean your skis and polish them up, the Swix Fiberlene cloth is what you need. - To be used between iron and base. - Protects the base from overheating colder waxes. - Absorbs dirt and excess wax, and leaves a thin and uniform wax layer. - Available in 20m roll in 140mm width, and 40m and 200m rolls in 285mm width.
- Swix T12 Synthetic Cork. - Higher density is great for powders and fluoros.
$26.00 - $60.00
- Ideal for use before each waxing. - Can also be used as first brush after waxing. - Coarse bronze bristles. - Row of softer nylon bristles around the outside edge as “sweepers” for wax particles. - Brush for 10 strokes. - Available in rectangular or oval (with strap).
$30.00 $50.00 40% Off
- Structure rollers from Swix for older T403 structure tools. - They do not have bearings on them like the T423. - Sold individually.
- Steel bristle hand brush from Solda. - Nylon outer bristles made from durable synthetic nylon fibers. - Steel inner bristles. - Great for pre-wax cleaning.
$42.00 - $44.00
- Fine, natural fiber roto brush from Solda. - Use this brush as the final polish brush for any waxes. - We use this brush to finish our race day fluorocarbon top coats. - Neutral electro/static charge. - Available in 100mm and 120mm lengths.
$56.00 - $58.00
- Fine, soft brass bristle roto brush from Solda. - Use for freshening bases with fine grind before waxing. - Also for the first brushing of cold waxes after scraping cold bases that have a fine structure. - Available in 100mm and 120mm lengths.
$35.00 - $50.00
- Fine, natural fiber hard horsehair roto brush from Solda. - This brush works best with colder, harder waxes or performance waxes that have a hardener added to them. - Neutral electro/static charge. - Available in 100mm and 120mm lengths.
- Classic plexi scraper from Toko. - 5mm thickness.
- The Swix F4 Combi brush is the ideal brush when applying any F4 product. - White felt for spreading the F4 product evenly on the base and for polishing. - Nylon for brushing and removing excess wax from the structure. - This combination can increase the durability of any F4 product. - Comfortable contoured wooden grip.
$25.00 - $34.00
- Classic nylon hand brush from Solda. - For many skiers this could be your only brush. - Use this brush to remove waxes from most base grinds after scraping. - Will not damage structures. - Medium brush bristles made from durable synthetic nylon fibers.
$30.00 - $34.00
- Use this brush to remove medium to warm waxes after scraping. - It will also polish base surface like a shoeshine brush. - Natural/synthetic hybrid bristles. - Abrasive yet safe on base structures.
$50.00 - $52.00
- This brush is for the final touches on most wax jobs. - Soft felt will remove the last of the excess wax and leave a beautiful, polished finish behind. - Available in 100mm and 120mm lengths.
$55.00 - $60.00
- Solda roto brush handles let you speed up the waxing process. - Allow for faster waxing of skis than hand brushes. - Made for use with a variable speed hand drill. - Bearing-based spindle gives smooth operation and improved durability. - Designed for use with 120mm brushes. - These can also be used with 100mm brushes by cutting a small, 20mm spacer from a piece of PVC pipe and putting it on the the spindle next to the handle.
Page 1 of 3 Next page