- Show More Sizes
- Show Fewer Sizes
Waxing Tools & Accessories
- Our custom Webskis/Webcyclery shop scraper. - 3.5mm thick. - Hole so it can be hung for convenient storage.
- Vauhti Skin Cleaner was developed specifically to clean skins in a gentle way, without affecting the skin glue. - Helps restore the properties of the skin and increases its efficiency. - Formulated for cleaning skin strips from any built-up contaminants such as dirt or grip waxes from the ski track. - To be used after skiing: simply shake the bottle, spread cleaner on the skin strip, and wipe clean with a cloth. - 80ml applicator bottle.
- Handy groove pen from Toko. - Go-to groove tool in the Webskis shop. - Great for removing wax from center grooves in bases. - Also useful for scraping edges.
- Classic plexi scraper from Toko. - 5mm thickness.
- An innovative wax remover gel for cleaning the kick zones of classic skis. - Removes even persistent GripWax and klister residue. - Ideal for removing GripSpray. - Available in 250ml aerosol can.
$15.00 - $24.00
- A gentle cleaning liquid for all types of base. - Removes wax residue as well as dirt and prepares the base for waxing. - Available in 250ml spray or 500ml liquid container.
- Toko's ergonomic T8 wax iron enables easy waxing in all directions. - Precise temperature adjustment from 100 °C to 160 °C. - Extra-strong aluminum pressure cast plate for ideal heat storage. - Curved rhomboid plate structure improves the distribution of the wax and compression. - 800W 110V.
- Easy to use tool from Toko to structure the bases of nordic skis. - Ergonomically shaped structuring device provides good grip for smooth running. - Rollers can be quickly and easily changed out. - Includes Structurite form and all 3 Toko structure rollers (yellow, red, and blue) for a wide range of temperatures and snow conditions.
- Powerful digital waxing device for professional use from Toko. - The ergonomic design enables waxing in all directions. - Infinite temperature adjustment from 100 °C to 160 °C - Inbuilt microprocessor to control temperature fluctuations. - Extra strong aluminum pressure cast plate for ideal heat storage. - The plate has a curved rhomboid structure that improves the distribution of the wax and compression. - 1200W.
- Groove and all purpose scraper from Swix. - Used for klister application or to remove wax or klister from the base before cleaning. - Hole so it can be hung for convenient storage.
- Natural cork from Swix. - Used to cork wax into the base. - Molded groove on one side for easier grip.
$7.00 - $8.00
- Great for wax removal from bases. - Handy cutout hole for hanging when not in use. - Available in 3mm or 4mm thicknesses.
- Swix T12 Synthetic Cork. - Higher density is great for powders and fluoros.
- Great for lightly sanding your kick zone before applying kick waxes. - Also good for zero skis every now and then to get better kick. - We also like the finer grit here in the shop for polishing up base repairs. - 5pc pack.
- Swix Synthetic Cork with #100 grit sandpaper attached with Velcro®. - Combi cork with sandpaper to be used on the kick zone before applying kick wax. - The sand paper will make the kick wax adhere better to the base.
$10.00 - $64.00
- When you really want to clean your skis and polish them up, the Swix Fiberlene cloth is what you need. - To be used between iron and base. - Protects the base from overheating colder waxes. - Absorbs dirt and excess wax, and leaves a thin and uniform wax layer. - Available in 20m roll in 140mm width, and 40m and 200m rolls in 285mm width.
- Flexible steel scraper from Swix. - Ideal for base peeling or removal of base repair material. - It is important to keep it sharp and to use with care, improper use of a steel scraper can damage ski bases.
$16.00 - $30.00
- Swix's Citrus Solvent is a 100% citrus-based product, which also is a strong solvent. - Formulated to minimize health and fire hazards. - Made from natural orange peel extract. - Biodegradable. - Available in 150ml aerosol and 500ml liquid containers.
- Great all around brush from Swix. - Will not damage structures. - Available in small rectangular size.
$16.00 - $60.00
- This brush is the first brush used after scraping. - Medium coarse bronze bristles. - Use for 10 strokes. - Available in a small, pocket sized version, medium rectangular, and large oval with strap.
- The Swix F4 Combi brush is the ideal brush when applying any F4 product. - White felt for spreading the F4 product evenly on the base and for polishing. - Nylon for brushing and removing excess wax from the structure. - This combination can increase the durability of any F4 product. - Comfortable contoured wooden grip.
- Swix Skin Cleaner was developed specifically to clean integrated skins in a gentle way, without affecting the skin glue. - Helps restore the properties of the skin and increases its efficiency. - To be used after skiing: Spray cleaner on paper and clean the skin in a tip-to-tail direction. - Kit includes cleaner spray and Fiberlene towel.
- This little holder from Swix is what you clip your binding to in a profile. - 75mm of vertical adjustment. - Fits Swix T793-2 and T0768-2 profiles.
$22.00 - $50.00
- Polish brush for all waxes from Swix. - Brush for 5 to 10 strokes. - Available in small rectangular brush or large oval brush with strap.
$23.00 - $54.00
- Horsehair bristle brush from Swix. - A great second brush or all around brush on fluorinated waxes. - Brush for 5 to 10 strokes. - Available in rectangular or oval (with strap).
- Handy wall rack for skis that can be easily transported. - Holds up to 8 pair of nordic skis or 4 pairs of alpine skis. - Simply attach to a wall, stand your skis up, and strap them in.
- Swix clamps for fixing waxing profiles to tables. - Compatible with Swix T0793, T0773, T0767-3 profiles plus others. - Maximum clamping width is 61mm (distance between rod and red clamping circle). - Sold as a pair (for one profile).
$26.00 - $60.00
- Ideal for use before each waxing. - Can also be used as first brush after waxing. - Coarse bronze bristles. - Row of softer nylon bristles around the outside edge as “sweepers” for wax particles. - Brush for 10 strokes. - Available in rectangular or oval (with strap).
$26.00 - $50.00
- Stiff nylon bristle brush from Swix. - Brush for 10 strokes. - When applying fluorinated waxes using two-step ironing, these brushes are used to “brush up” the powder between the two ironing steps.
- Simple snow thermometer from Swix. - Includes protective case. - Temperature gauge from -30°C to 50°C.
$30.00 $50.00 40% Off
- Structure rollers from Swix for older T403 structure tools. - They do not have bearings on them like the T423. - Sold individually.
$30.00 - $60.00
- Ideal as a second brush on fluorinated waxes. - Brush 5 to 10 strokes. - Available in rectangular or oval (with strap).
$45.00 - $75.00
- High quality steel brush with an excellent reputation in racing. - Great for cleaning bases of old wax. - Also good for first brushing after scraping. - Brush for 5-6 strokes. - Significantly nicer than the steel brush you use to clean your bbq grill.
- The Swix Pro Plexi Scraper Sharpener is great for refreshing your wax scraper edges. - Attaches directly to your waxing bench for optimal stability and ease of use. - Comes with a replaceable file. - 3 or 4 passes through the sharpener refreshes your scraper for continued use.
- Structure rollers from Swix for the T423 structure tool. - Bearings included. - Sold individually.
- The T77 Iron is a good value iron that works well for both alpine and nordic skis. - Ergonomic body for easy use. - Wide metal plate that suits both alpine, snowboard and nordic. - Angled at one side to make it easier to keep a constant speed when melting the wax. - Thick metal plate ensures a stable heating. - Plate dimensions: 100 x 160mm. - 110 Volt, 800 Watt.
- Quality wax profile from Swix. - Suitable for both classic and skate skis. - Made from aluminum and plastic so it is light and easy to adjust. - Same profile in front and back for use both ways. - Fits skis from 150cm to 210cm. - Compatible with Swix T0079-1 legs or T0790-K clamps.
- Economy waxing table from Swix. - One leg is height adjustable for uneven floors. - Removable wood table top. - Wide enough for snowboards and skis. - Fits two sets of cross country waxing profiles. - Table top: 96 cm x 45 cm.
- The Swix T793-2 is a lightweight aluminum nordic waxing profile. - Provides good stability and nearly full-length support for tuning and waxing XC classic, skating and touring skis. - Used in the Webskis waxing workshop! - The tip and tail supports easily slide along a fixed aluminum rail to accommodate skis from 140cm to 210cm. - Included midpoint clamp snaps into the binding (same dimensions as a boot bar) and slides along a track to the desired location. - Profile can be clamped to a bench or waxing table using the Swix T790-K Clamps.
- High end structure tool from Swix. - Anodized aluminum body for long term use and great durability. - Consists of two imprint rollers running in the speed direction. - Includes 4 rollers to be inserted for selected structure combinations. - Comes in a solid plastic carrying case with foam inserts to hold the tool and rollers securely. - Included rollers are: CP10R - Right Cross Thread 1.0mm CP15L - Left Cross Thread 1.5mm 00-P - Smooth Blank L1005P - Linear Structure 1.0mm x .5mm depth
- What the Italians use to get the sticky klister wax residue off of their hands. - This stuff is amazing, a little goes a long way and it really works. - Comes in a 75ml tube.
- Classic plexi scraper from Solda. - 4mm thick plexi-glass is durable and excellent for removing wax from bases.
- Flexible steel scraper from Solda. - Ideal for base peeling or removal of base repair material. - It is important to keep it sharp and to use with care. Improper use of a steel scraper can damage ski bases. - Handy hanging hole.
- One of our favorite brushes in the Solda line. - Use this for cold application and polishing fluorocarbon top coat waxes. - Work back and forth with medium hard strokes to create friction and force fluorocarbon powders or block applied waxes into the bases. - Natural cork working surface. - Curved sides for a comfortable grip.
- Soft felt brush from Solda. - Curved sides for a comfortable grip. - Use this brush for polishing fluorocarbons after corking for the fastest skis possible!
$20.00 - $25.00
- Classic nylon hand brush from Solda. - For many skiers this could be your only brush. - Use this brush to remove waxes from most base grinds after scraping. - Will not damage structures. - Medium brush bristles made from durable synthetic nylon fibers.
- A slightly stiffer brush than the standard nylon. - A combination of stiff nylon and soft horsehair bristles. - Use this after scraping for removing warm waxes from coarse base structures. - If you are looking to own just one brush and live in a climate where you have lots of medium to warm snow, this could be the choice.
$20.00 - $25.00
- Use this brush to remove medium to warm waxes after scraping. - It will also polish base surface like a shoeshine brush. - Natural/synthetic hybrid bristles. - Abrasive yet safe on base structures.
$22.00 - $30.00
- Fine, soft brass bristle brush from Solda. - Use for freshening bases before waxing. - Also a good first brush for cold waxes on a ski with a fine grind. - Make 2-3 passes with the brass brush after scraping all cold/hard waxes, then continue with nylon or nylon/horsehair and finish with horsehair brush. - Oval brush has an outer ring of nylon bristles. - Available in rectangular or oval (with strap).
$22.00 - $25.00
- Designed for the final brushing for cold waxes and all fluorinated waxes. - Soft horsehair bristles gently expose the base structure. - Oval brush features a strap to help control the tool and produce a glossy finish and fast skis. - Can also be used for brushing out cold waxes on fine structures if you don’t have a fine brass brush. - We always use this to finish our race day wax fluorocarbon top coat. - Fine, natural fibers with neutral electrostatic charge. - Available in a standard hand brush and large oval brush w/strap.
- Protect your clothes when waxing while wearing this Solda apron. - Black, high quality apron has two front pockets to hold your tools. - Made of a poly/cotton blend, it is easily washable. - Also great for use in the kitchen.
- Special remover for fluorinated ski waxes. - A gentler cleaner than citrus solvent. - Designed to remove dirt while leaving fluoro wax intact. - 75ml bottle with applicator sponge.
- Soft nylon hand brush from Solda. - Soft brush bristles made from durable synthetic nylon fibers. - Will not damage base structures.
$28.00 - $30.00
- The Solda soft nylon roto brush works best with low hardness waxes. - Available in 100mm and 120mm sizes.
$32.00 - $34.00
- Solda's stiff nylon roto brush works best with colder, harder waxes. - Stiff, synthetic nylon bristles. - Available in 100mm and 120mm sizes.
$35.00 - $37.00
- High quality cork roller from Solda. - No seams for smooth operation and polishing. - Great for fluorocarbon application. - We use this after ironing powders, after rubbing on fluoro blocks or after spray-on fluoros have dried. - Available in 100mm and 120mm lengths.
$35.00 - $37.00
- This brush is for the final touches on most wax jobs. - Soft felt will remove the last of the excess wax and leave a beautiful, polished finish behind. - Available in 100mm and 120mm lengths.
$35.00 - $37.00
- Fine, natural fiber hard horsehair roto brush from Solda. - This brush works best with colder, harder waxes or performance waxes that have a hardener added to them. - Neutral electro/static charge. - Available in 100mm and 120mm lengths.
$35.00 - $37.00
- Fine, natural fiber roto brush from Solda. - Use this brush as the final polish brush for any waxes. - We use this brush to finish our race day fluorocarbon top coats. - Neutral electro/static charge. - Available in 100mm and 120mm lengths.
$35.00 - $37.00
- Synthetic nylon bristle roto brush from Solda. - Available in 100mm and 120mm sizes.
Page 1 of 2 Next page