- Show More Sizes
- Show Fewer Sizes
Waxing Tools & Accessories
- Our custom Webskis/Webcyclery shop scraper. - 3.5mm thick. - Hole so it can be hung for convenient storage.
- An innovative wax remover gel for cleaning the kick zones of classic skis. - Removes even persistent GripWax and klister residue. - Ideal for removing GripSpray. - Available in 250ml aerosol can.
- Handy groove pen from Toko. - Go-to groove tool in the Webskis shop. - Great for removing wax from center grooves in bases. - Also useful for scraping edges.
- Classic plexi scraper from Toko. - 5mm thickness.
- Toko's ergonomic T8 wax iron enables easy waxing in all directions. - Precise temperature adjustment from 100 °C to 160 °C. - Extra-strong aluminum pressure cast plate for ideal heat storage. - Curved rhomboid plate structure improves the distribution of the wax and compression. - 800W 110V.
$10.00 - $64.00
- When you really want to clean your skis and polish them up, the Swix Fiberlene cloth is what you need. - To be used between iron and base. - Protects the base from overheating colder waxes. - Absorbs dirt and excess wax, and leaves a thin and uniform wax layer. - Available in 20m roll in 140mm width, and 40m and 200m rolls in 285mm width.
- Swix fine steel brush is ideal for cleaning out the structure before waxing. - Ultra fine 0.10 mm bristles go deep into the base structure to clean and refresh the base. - Can also be used as second brush after waxing. - Use 4 to 5 strokes. - This brush should only be used in one direction, Tip to Tail of ski. - Do not brush back and forth on ski base.
- Groove and all purpose scraper from Swix. - Used for klister application or to remove wax or klister from the base before cleaning. - Hole so it can be hung for convenient storage.
- Natural cork from Swix. - Used to cork wax into the base. - Molded groove on one side for easier grip.
$7.00 - $8.00
- Great for wax removal from bases. - Handy cutout hole for hanging when not in use. - Available in 3mm or 4mm thicknesses.
- The Swix Pro Plexi Scraper Sharpener is great for refreshing your wax scraper edges. - Attaches directly to your waxing bench for optimal stability and ease of use. - Comes with a replaceable file. - 3 or 4 passes through the sharpener refreshes your scraper for continued use.
- Great for lightly sanding your kick zone before applying kick waxes. - Also good for zero skis every now and then to get better kick. - We also like the finer grit here in the shop for polishing up base repairs. - 5pc pack.
- Simple snow thermometer from Swix. - Includes protective case. - Temperature gauge from -30°C to 50°C.
- Flexible steel scraper from Swix. - Ideal for base peeling or removal of base repair material. - It is important to keep it sharp and to use with care, improper use of a steel scraper can damage ski bases.
- Swix Synthetic Cork with #100 grit sandpaper attached with Velcro®. - Combi cork with sandpaper to be used on the kick zone before applying kick wax. - The sand paper will make the kick wax adhere better to the base.
- Swix T12 Synthetic Cork. - Higher density is great for powders and fluoros.
$23.00 - $54.00
- Horsehair bristle brush from Swix. - A great second brush or all around brush on fluorinated waxes. - Brush for 5 to 10 strokes. - Available in rectangular or oval (with strap).
$26.00 - $60.00
- Ideal for use before each waxing. - Can also be used as first brush after waxing. - Coarse bronze bristles. - Row of softer nylon bristles around the outside edge as “sweepers” for wax particles. - Brush for 10 strokes. - Available in rectangular or oval (with strap).
$22.00 - $45.00
- Polish brush for all waxes from Swix. - Brush for 5 to 10 strokes. - Available in small rectangular brush or large oval brush with strap.
$16.00 - $60.00
- This brush is the first brush used after scraping. - Medium coarse bronze bristles. - Use for 10 strokes. - Available in a small, pocket sized version, medium rectangular, and large oval with strap.
$45.00 - $75.00
- High quality steel brush with an excellent reputation in racing. - Great for cleaning bases of old wax. - Also good for first brushing after scraping. - Brush for 5-6 strokes. - Significantly nicer than the steel brush you use to clean your bbq grill.
$26.00 - $50.00
- Stiff nylon bristle brush from Swix. - Brush for 10 strokes. - When applying fluorinated waxes using two-step ironing, these brushes are used to “brush up” the powder between the two ironing steps.
$30.00 $50.00 40% Off
- Structure rollers from Swix for older T403 structure tools. - They do not have bearings on them like the T423. - Sold individually.
- Structure rollers from Swix for the T423 structure tool. - Bearings included. - Sold individually.
- Quality wax profile from Swix. - Suitable for both classic and skate skis. - Made from aluminum and plastic so it is light and easy to adjust. - Same profile in front and back for use both ways. - Fits skis from 150cm to 210cm. - Compatible with Swix T0079-1 legs or T0790-K clamps.
- The T77 Iron is a good value iron that works well for both alpine and nordic skis. - Ergonomic body for easy use. - Wide metal plate that suits both alpine, snowboard and nordic. - Angled at one side to make it easier to keep a constant speed when melting the wax. - Thick metal plate ensures a stable heating. - Plate dimensions: 100 x 160mm. - 110 Volt, 800 Watt.
- The Swix T793-2 is a lightweight aluminum nordic waxing profile. - Provides good stability and nearly full-length support for tuning and waxing XC classic, skating and touring skis. - Used in the Webskis waxing workshop! - The tip and tail supports easily slide along a fixed aluminum rail to accommodate skis from 140cm to 210cm. - Included midpoint clamp snaps into the binding (same dimensions as a boot bar) and slides along a track to the desired location. - Profile can be clamped to a bench or waxing table using the Swix T790-K Clamps.
$30.00 - $60.00
- Ideal as a second brush on fluorinated waxes. - Brush 5 to 10 strokes. - Available in rectangular or oval (with strap).
$22.00 - $30.00
- Fine, soft brass bristle brush from Solda. - Use for freshening bases before waxing. - Also a good first brush for cold waxes on a ski with a fine grind. - Make 2-3 passes with the brass brush after scraping all cold/hard waxes, then continue with nylon or nylon/horsehair and finish with horsehair brush. - Oval brush has an outer ring of nylon bristles. - Available in rectangular or oval (with strap).
$37.00 - $38.00
- Fine, soft brass bristle roto brush from Solda. - Use for freshening bases with fine grind before waxing. - Also for the first brushing of cold waxes after scraping cold bases that have a fine structure. - Available in 100mm and 120mm lengths.
- One of our favorite brushes in the Solda line. - Use this for cold application and polishing fluorocarbon top coat waxes. - Work back and forth with medium hard strokes to create friction and force fluorocarbon powders or block applied waxes into the bases. - Natural cork working surface. - Curved sides for a comfortable grip.
$35.00 - $37.00
- High quality cork roller from Solda. - No seams for smooth operation and polishing. - Great for fluorocarbon application. - We use this after ironing powders, after rubbing on fluoro blocks or after spray-on fluoros have dried. - Available in 100mm and 120mm lengths.
- Soft felt brush from Solda. - Curved sides for a comfortable grip. - Use this brush for polishing fluorocarbons after corking for the fastest skis possible!
$35.00 - $37.00
- This brush is for the final touches on most wax jobs. - Soft felt will remove the last of the excess wax and leave a beautiful, polished finish behind. - Available in 100mm and 120mm lengths.
- Special remover for fluorinated ski waxes. - A gentler cleaner than citrus solvent. - Designed to remove dirt while leaving fluoro wax intact. - 75ml bottle with applicator sponge.
- What the Italians use to get the sticky klister wax residue off of their hands. - This stuff is amazing, a little goes a long way and it really works. - Comes in a 75ml tube.
$35.00 - $37.00
- Fine, natural fiber hard horsehair roto brush from Solda. - This brush works best with colder, harder waxes or performance waxes that have a hardener added to them. - Neutral electro/static charge. - Available in 100mm and 120mm lengths.
$22.00 - $25.00
- Designed for the final brushing for cold waxes and all fluorinated waxes. - Soft horsehair bristles gently expose the base structure. - Oval brush features a strap to help control the tool and produce a glossy finish and fast skis. - Can also be used for brushing out cold waxes on fine structures if you don’t have a fine brass brush. - We always use this to finish our race day wax fluorocarbon top coat. - Fine, natural fibers with neutral electrostatic charge. - Available in a standard hand brush and large oval brush w/strap.
$35.00 - $37.00
- Fine, natural fiber roto brush from Solda. - Use this brush as the final polish brush for any waxes. - We use this brush to finish our race day fluorocarbon top coats. - Neutral electro/static charge. - Available in 100mm and 120mm lengths.
- Flexible steel scraper from Solda. - Ideal for base peeling or removal of base repair material. - It is important to keep it sharp and to use with care. Improper use of a steel scraper can damage ski bases. - Handy hanging hole.
- A slightly stiffer brush than the standard nylon. - A combination of stiff nylon and soft horsehair bristles. - Use this after scraping for removing warm waxes from coarse base structures. - If you are looking to own just one brush and live in a climate where you have lots of medium to warm snow, this could be the choice.
$35.00 - $37.00
- Synthetic nylon bristle roto brush from Solda. - Available in 100mm and 120mm sizes.
$40.00 - $42.00
- Solda roto brush handles let you speed up the waxing process. - Allow for faster waxing of skis than hand brushes. - Made for use with a variable speed hand drill. - Bearing-based spindle gives smooth operation and improved durability. - Single brush handle designed for use with 120mm brushes. - Double brush handle designed for use with 120mm brushes and 100mm brushes (2 20mm spacers included for use with 100mm brushes). The single brush handle can be used with 100mm brushes by cutting a small, 20mm spacer from a piece of PVC pipe and putting it on the the spindle next to the handle.
- Classic plexi scraper from Solda. - 4mm thick plexi-glass is durable and excellent for removing wax from bases.
- Soft nylon hand brush from Solda. - Soft brush bristles made from durable synthetic nylon fibers. - Will not damage base structures.
$28.00 - $30.00
- The Solda soft nylon roto brush works best with low hardness waxes. - Available in 100mm and 120mm sizes.
- Steel bristle hand brush from Solda. - Nylon outer bristles made from durable synthetic nylon fibers. - Steel inner bristles. - Great for pre-wax cleaning.
$32.00 - $34.00
- Solda's stiff nylon roto brush works best with colder, harder waxes. - Stiff, synthetic nylon bristles. - Available in 100mm and 120mm sizes.
$20.00 - $25.00
- Use this brush to remove medium to warm waxes after scraping. - It will also polish base surface like a shoeshine brush. - Natural/synthetic hybrid bristles. - Abrasive yet safe on base structures.
$35.00 - $37.00
- Natural/synthetic hybrid bristle roto brush from Solda. - Use this brush to remove medium to warm waxes after scraping. - It will also polish base surface like a shoeshine brush. - Abrasive yet safe on base structures. - Available in 100mm and 120mm lengths.
- Protect your clothes when waxing while wearing this Solda apron. - Black, high quality apron has two front pockets to hold your tools. - Made of a poly/cotton blend, it is easily washable. - Also great for use in the kitchen.
- Start Zero Base Cleaner Spray for removing Start grip tape. - Spray on, let soak in for a few minutes, then scrape off tape with a scraper. - Gives a much drier ski surface compared to normal wax remover, where the surface feels a little oily. - Also good for skin cleaning. - 85ml.
- Vauhti Skin Cleaner was developed specifically to clean skins in a gentle way, without affecting the skin glue. - Helps restore the properties of the skin and increases its efficiency. - Formulated for cleaning skin strips from any built-up contaminants such as dirt or grip waxes from the ski track. - To be used after skiing: simply shake the bottle, spread cleaner on the skin strip, and wipe clean with a cloth. - 80ml applicator bottle.
- Easy to use tool from Toko to structure the bases of nordic skis. - Ergonomically shaped structuring device provides good grip for smooth running. - Rollers can be quickly and easily changed out. - Includes Structurite form and all 3 Toko structure rollers (yellow, red, and blue) for a wide range of temperatures and snow conditions.
- Powerful digital waxing device for professional use from Toko. - The ergonomic design enables waxing in all directions. - Infinite temperature adjustment from 100 °C to 160 °C - Inbuilt microprocessor to control temperature fluctuations. - Extra strong aluminum pressure cast plate for ideal heat storage. - The plate has a curved rhomboid structure that improves the distribution of the wax and compression. - 1200W.
$15.00 - $24.00
- A gentle cleaning liquid for all types of base. - Removes wax residue as well as dirt and prepares the base for waxing. - Available in 250ml spray or 500ml liquid container.
$16.00 - $30.00
- Swix's Citrus Solvent is a 100% citrus-based product, which also is a strong solvent. - Formulated to minimize health and fire hazards. - Made from natural orange peel extract. - Biodegradable. - Available in 150ml aerosol and 500ml liquid containers.
- Handy wall rack for skis that can be easily transported. - Holds up to 8 pair of nordic skis or 4 pairs of alpine skis. - Simply attach to a wall, stand your skis up, and strap them in.
- Swix Skin Cleaner was developed specifically to clean integrated skins in a gentle way, without affecting the skin glue. - Helps restore the properties of the skin and increases its efficiency. - To be used after skiing: Spray cleaner on paper and clean the skin in a tip-to-tail direction. - Kit includes cleaner spray and Fiberlene towel.
- High end structure tool from Swix. - Anodized aluminum body for long term use and great durability. - Consists of two imprint rollers running in the speed direction. - Includes 4 rollers to be inserted for selected structure combinations. - Comes in a solid plastic carrying case with foam inserts to hold the tool and rollers securely. - Included rollers are: CP10R - Right Cross Thread 1.0mm CP15L - Left Cross Thread 1.5mm 00-P - Smooth Blank L1005P - Linear Structure 1.0mm x .5mm depth
Page 1 of 2 Next page