- Show More Sizes
- Show Fewer Sizes
Waxing Tools & Accessories
- Start Zero Base Cleaner Spray for removing Start grip tape. - Spray on, let soak in for a few minutes, then scrape off tape with a scraper. - Gives a much drier ski surface compared to normal wax remover, where the surface feels a little oily. - Also good for skin cleaning. - 85ml.
- What the Italians use to get the sticky klister wax residue off of their hands. - This stuff is amazing, a little goes a long way and it really works. - Comes in a 75ml tube.
- Classic plexi scraper from Solda. - 4mm plexi-glass scraper removes wax from bases after melting the wax on with a ski waxing iron.
- Flexible steel scraper from Solda. - Ideal for base peeling or removal of base repair material. - It is important to keep it sharp and to use with care. Improper use of a steel scraper can damage ski bases. - Handy hanging hole.
- One of our favorite brushes in the Solda line. - Use this for cold application and polishing fluorocarbon top coat waxes. - Work back and forth with medium hard strokes to create friction and force fluorocarbon powders or block applied waxes into the bases. - Natural cork working surface.
- Soft felt brush from Solda. - Use this brush for polishing fluorocarbons after corking for the fastest skis possible!
$20.00 - $25.00
- Classic nylon hand brush from Solda. - For many skiers this could be your only brush. - Use this brush to remove waxes from most base grinds after scraping. - Will not damage structures. - Medium brush bristles made from durable synthetic nylon fibers.
A little stiffer than the nylon brush. It is a combination of stiff nylon and soft horsehair bristles. Use this after scraping for removing warm waxes from coarse base structures. • Synthetic / natural hybrid • Stiff nylon combined with softer horse hair • Horse hair is non-conductive for static charge. If you are looking to own just one brush and live in a climate zone where you have lots of medium to warm snow, this could be the choice.
- Use this for cleaning ski bases after metal scraping or base repair. - Cleaning bases starts with a metal brush. Follow this with back and forth cleaning with the Scotch Brite. Always finish with two tip to tail brushings.
$20.00 - $25.00
- Use this brush to remove medium to warm waxes after scraping. - It will also polish base surface like a shoeshine brush. - Natural/synthetic hybrid bristles. - Abrasive yet safe on base structures.
- Protect your clothes when waxing while wearing this apron. - Black, high quality apron has two front pockets to hold your tools. - Made of a poly/cotton blend, it is easily washable. - Also great for use in the kitchen.
$22.00 - $25.00
- Fine, soft brass bristle brush from Solda. - Use for freshening bases before waxing. - Also a good first brush for cold waxes on a ski with a fine grind. - We usually make 2-3 passes with the brass brush after scraping all cold/hard waxes. Then we continue with nylon or nylon/horsehair and we finish with the horsehair brush. - Oval brush has an outer ring of nylon bristles. - Available in rectangular or oval (with strap).
$22.00 - $25.00
- Designed for the final brushing for cold waxes and all fluorinated waxes. - Soft horsehair bristles gently expose the base structure. - Strap on the handle (of the large oval brush) helps control the tool and produce a glossy finish and fast skis. - Can also be used for brushing out cold waxes on fine structures if you don’t have a fine brass brush. - We always use this to finish our race day wax fluorocarbon top coat. - Fine, natural fibers with neutral electro/static charge. - Available in a standard hand brush and large oval brush w/strap.
- Special remover for fluorinated ski waxes. - A gentler cleaner than citrus solvent. - Designed to remove dirt while leaving fluoro wax intact. - 75ml bottle with applicator sponge.
- Hard nylon hand brush from Solda. - Hard brush bristles made from durable synthetic nylon fibers. - Ideal for harder, colder waxes than standard nylon brushes.
- Soft nylon hand brush from Solda. - Soft brush bristles made from durable synthetic nylon fibers. - Will not damage base structures.
$28.00 - $30.00
The soft nylon roto brush works best with low hardness waxes. - Available in 100mm and 120mm sizes.
$28.00 - $30.00
- Solda's stiff nylon roto brush works best with colder, harder waxes. - Stiff, synthetic nylon bristles. - Available in 100mm and 120mm sizes.
$35.00 - $37.00
- Fine, natural fiber hard horsehair roto brush from Solda. - This brush works best with colder, harder waxes or performance waxes that have a hardener added to them. - Neutral electro/static charge. - Available in 100mm and 120mm lengths.
$37.00 - $38.00
- Fine, soft brass bristle roto brush from Solda. - Use for freshening bases with fine grind before waxing. - Also for the first brushing of cold waxes after scraping cold bases that have a fine structure. - Available in 100mm and 120mm lengths.
- High quality cork roller from Solda. - No seams for smooth operation and polishing. - Great for fluorocarbon application. - We use this after ironing powders, after rubbing on fluoro blocks or after spray-on fluoros have dried. - Available in 100mm and 120mm lengths.
- This brush is for the final touches on most wax jobs. - Soft felt will remove the last of the excess wax and leave a beautiful, polished finish behind. - Available in 100mm and 120mm lengths.
- Fine, natural fiber roto brush from Solda. - Use this brush as the final polish brush for any waxes. - We use this brush to finish our race day fluorocarbon top coats. - Neutral electro/static charge. - Available in 100mm and 120mm lengths.
The easy way to brush your wax out. The Solda Nylon brush comes in 2 sizes - 100mm and 120mm. The Solda handle fits either (you just need to use a spacer if you want to use the 100mm).
- Natural/synthetic hybrid bristle roto brush from Solda. - Use this brush to remove medium to warm waxes after scraping. - It will also polish base surface like a shoeshine brush. - Abrasive yet safe on base structures. - Available in 100mm and 120mm lengths.
$40.00 - $42.00
- Solda roto brush handles let you speed up the waxing process. - Allow for faster waxing of skis than hand brushes. - Made for use with a variable speed hand drill. - Bearing-based spindle gives smooth operation and improved durability. - Single brush handle designed for use with 120mm brushes. - Double brush handle designed for use with 120mm brushes and 100mm brushes (2 20mm spacers included for use with 100mm brushes). The single brush handle can be used with 100mm brushes by cutting a small, 20mm spacer from a piece of PVC pipe and putting it on the the spindle next to the handle.
- Steel bristle hand brush from Solda. - Nylon outer bristles made from durable synthetic nylon fibers. - Steel inner bristles. - Great for pre-wax cleaning.
- Groove and all purpose scraper from Swix. - Used for klister application or to remove wax or klister from the base before cleaning. - Hole so it can be hung for convenient storage.
- Natural cork from Swix. - Used to cork wax into the base. - Molded groove on one side for easier grip.
$7.00 - $8.00
- Great for wax removal from bases. - Handy cutout hole for hanging when not in use. - Available in 3mm or 4mm thicknesses.
Swix T12 Synthetic Cork with a higher density is great for powders and fluors.
- Great for lightly sanding your kick zone before applying kick waxes. - Also good for zero skis every now and then to get better kick. - We also like the finer grit here in the shop for polishing up base repairs. - 5pc pack.
- Swix Synthetic Cork with #100 grit sandpaper attached with Velcro®. - Combi cork with sandpaper to be used on the kick zone before applying kick wax. - The sand paper will make the kick wax adhere better to the base.
$10.00 - $64.00
- When you really want to clean your skis and polish them up, the Swix Fiberlene cloth is what you need. - To be used between iron and base. - Protects the base from overheating colder waxes. - Absorbs dirt and excess wax, and leaves a thin and uniform wax layer. - Available in 20m roll in 140mm width, and 40m and 200m rolls in 285mm width.
- Flexible steel scraper from Swix. - Ideal for base peeling or removal of base repair material. - It is important to keep it sharp and to use with care. Improper use of a steel scraper can damage ski bases.
$16.00 - $30.00
Swix's Citrus Solvent is a 100% citrus-based product, which also is a strong solvent. - Formulated to minimize health and fire hazards. - Made from natural orange peel extract. - Biodegradable. - Available in 500ml liquid or 150ml aerosol containers.
- Great all around brush from Swix. - Will not damage structures. - Available in small rectangular size.
$16.00 - $60.00
- This brush is the first brush used after scraping. - Medium coarse bronze bristles. - Use for 10 strokes. - Available in a small, pocket sized version, medium rectangular, and large oval with strap.
- Swix Skin Cleaner was developed specifically to clean integrated skins in a gentle way, without affecting the skin glue. - Helps restore the properties of the skin and increases its efficiency. - To be used after skiing: Spray cleaner on paper and clean the skin in a tip-to-tail direction. - Kit includes cleaner spray and Fiberlene towel.
- This little holder from Swix is what you clip your binding to in a profile. - 75mm of vertical adjustment. - Fits Swix T793-2 and T0768-2 profiles.
$22.00 - $45.00
- Polish brush for all waxes. - Brush for 5 to 10 strokes.
$23.00 - $54.00
- Second brush or all around brush on Cera F waxes. - Brush for 5 to 10 strokes. - Available in rectangular or oval (with strap).
- Handy wall rack for skis that can be easily transported. - Holds up to 8 pair of nordic skis or 4 pairs of alpine skis. - Simply attach to a wall, stand your skis up, and strap them in.
- Swix clamps for fixing waxing profiles to tables. - Compatible with Swix T0793, T0773, T0767-3 profiles plus others. - Maximum clamping width is 61mm (distance between rod and red clamping circle). - Sold as a pair (for one profile).
$26.00 - $60.00
- Ideal for use before each waxing. - Can also be used as first brush after waxing. - Coarse bronze bristles. - Row of softer nylon bristles around the outside edge as “sweepers” for wax particles. - Brush for 10 strokes. - Available in rectangular or oval (with strap).
$26.00 - $50.00
- First brush on Cera F. - Brush for 10 strokes. - When applying Cera F using two-step ironing, these brushes are used to “brush up” the powder between the two ironing steps.
- Simple snow thermometer from Swix. - Includes protective case. - Temperature gauge from -30°C to 50°C.
$30.00 - $60.00
- Ideal as a second brush on Cera F waxes. - Brush 5 to 10 strokes. - Available in rectangular or oval (with strap).
- The Swix Pro Plexi Scraper Sharpener is great for refreshing your wax scraper edges. - Attaches directly to your waxing bench for optimal stability and ease of use. - Comes with a replaceable file. - 3 or 4 passes through the sharpener refreshes your scraper for continued use.
$45.00 - $75.00
- High quality steel brush with an excellent reputation in racing. - Great for cleaning bases of old wax. - Also good for first brushing after scraping. - Brush for 5-6 strokes. - Significantly nicer than the steel brush you use to clean your bbq grill.
If you have the old Swix T403 structure tool, these are the rollers for it. They do not have bearings on them like the T423.
$50.00 - $60.00
These fit the T423 Structure tool from Swix.
- The T77 Iron is a good value iron that works well for both alpine and nordic skis. - Ergonomic body for easy use. - Wide metal plate that suits both alpine, snowboard and nordic. - Angled at one side to make it easier to keep a constant speed when melting the wax. - Thick metal plate ensures a stable heating. - Plate dimensions: 100 x 160mm. - 110 Volt, 800 Watt.
The Swix fine steel brush should be used before waxing to clean out the structure. Can also be used as second brush after waxing. Ultra fine 0.10 mm bristles. Goes deep into the base structure. Cleans and refreshes the base. 4 to 5 strokes. This brush should only be used in one direction, Tip to Tail of ski. DO NOT brush back and forth on ski base.
Folding legs for cross country profiles T0793, T0794 and T0769. Now with two stabilizer arms and stronger legs.
- The Swix Travel Profile Kit can be easily put in your travel wax box for those races away from home. - Three piece aluminum profile is light and easy to transport. - Sets up very quickly and hassle free. - Securely affixes to almost any wax bench. - Binding pin attachment is wider (60mm) than the original T00785 to accommodate wider backcountry bindings.
- Performance digital wax iron developed both for nordic, alpine and snowboard use. - Ergonomic handle and a convenient temperature adjustment wheel. - Digital temperature display for easy, accurate readings. - Thick metal plate ensures stable, even heating. - Features thick film type heating element that allows the wax iron to heat up fast and evenly, and maintain a more constant temperature. - Temperature adjustment from 80°C to 180°C. - Output: 1000 W.
- This lightweight, steel frame design table makes it easy to travel with for racers who are constantly on the road. - One leg is height adjustable for uneven floors. - Red steel frame with black laminate top. - 47x14x33-35 in (120x35x84-89 cm)
- Quality wax profile from Swix. - Suitable for both classic and skate skis. - Made from aluminum and plastic so it is light and easy to adjust. - Same profile in front and back for use both ways. - Fits skis from 150cm to 210cm. - Compatible with Swix T0079-1 legs or T0790-K clamps.
- Economy waxing table from Swix. - One leg is height adjustable for uneven floors. - Removable wood table top. - Wide enough for snowboards and skis. - Fits two sets of cross country waxing profiles. - Table top: 96 cm x 45 cm.
Page 1 of 2 Next page