- Show More Sizes
- Show Fewer Sizes
Waxing Tools & Accessories
- Our custom Webskis/Webcyclery shop scraper. - 3.5mm thick. - Hole so it can be hung for convenient storage.
- An innovative wax remover gel for cleaning the kick zones of classic skis. - Removes even persistent GripWax and klister residue. - Ideal for removing GripSpray. - Available in 250ml aerosol can.
- Handy groove pen from Toko. - Go-to groove tool in the Webskis shop. - Great for removing wax from center grooves in bases. - Also useful for scraping edges.
- Classic plexi scraper from Toko. - 5mm thickness.
- Toko's ergonomic T8 wax iron enables easy waxing in all directions. - Precise temperature adjustment from 100 °C to 160 °C. - Extra-strong aluminum pressure cast plate for ideal heat storage. - Curved rhomboid plate structure improves the distribution of the wax and compression. - 800W 110V.
$10.00 - $64.00
- When you really want to clean your skis and polish them up, the Swix Fiberlene cloth is what you need. - To be used between iron and base. - Protects the base from overheating colder waxes. - Absorbs dirt and excess wax, and leaves a thin and uniform wax layer. - Available in 20m roll in 140mm width, and 40m and 200m rolls in 285mm width.
- Swix fine steel brush is ideal for cleaning out the structure before waxing. - Ultra fine 0.10 mm bristles go deep into the base structure to clean and refresh the base. - Can also be used as second brush after waxing. - Use 4 to 5 strokes. - This brush should only be used in one direction, Tip to Tail of ski. - Do not brush back and forth on ski base.
- Groove and all purpose scraper from Swix. - Used for klister application or to remove wax or klister from the base before cleaning. - Hole so it can be hung for convenient storage.
- Natural cork from Swix. - Used to cork wax into the base. - Molded groove on one side for easier grip.
$7.00 - $8.00
- Great for wax removal from bases. - Handy cutout hole for hanging when not in use. - Available in 3mm or 4mm thicknesses.
- The Swix Pro Plexi Scraper Sharpener is great for refreshing your wax scraper edges. - Attaches directly to your waxing bench for optimal stability and ease of use. - Comes with a replaceable file. - 3 or 4 passes through the sharpener refreshes your scraper for continued use.
- Great for lightly sanding your kick zone before applying kick waxes. - Also good for zero skis every now and then to get better kick. - We also like the finer grit here in the shop for polishing up base repairs. - 5pc pack.
- Simple snow thermometer from Swix. - Includes protective case. - Temperature gauge from -30°C to 50°C.
- Flexible steel scraper from Swix. - Ideal for base peeling or removal of base repair material. - It is important to keep it sharp and to use with care, improper use of a steel scraper can damage ski bases.
- Swix Synthetic Cork with #100 grit sandpaper attached with Velcro®. - Combi cork with sandpaper to be used on the kick zone before applying kick wax. - The sand paper will make the kick wax adhere better to the base.
- Swix T12 Synthetic Cork. - Higher density is great for powders and fluoros.
$23.00 - $54.00
- Horsehair bristle brush from Swix. - A great second brush or all around brush on fluorinated waxes. - Brush for 5 to 10 strokes. - Available in rectangular or oval (with strap).
$26.00 - $60.00
- Ideal for use before each waxing. - Can also be used as first brush after waxing. - Coarse bronze bristles. - Row of softer nylon bristles around the outside edge as “sweepers” for wax particles. - Brush for 10 strokes. - Available in rectangular or oval (with strap).
$22.00 - $45.00
- Polish brush for all waxes from Swix. - Brush for 5 to 10 strokes. - Available in small rectangular brush or large oval brush with strap.
$16.00 - $60.00
- This brush is the first brush used after scraping. - Medium coarse bronze bristles. - Use for 10 strokes. - Available in a small, pocket sized version, medium rectangular, and large oval with strap.
$45.00 - $75.00
- High quality steel brush with an excellent reputation in racing. - Great for cleaning bases of old wax. - Also good for first brushing after scraping. - Brush for 5-6 strokes. - Significantly nicer than the steel brush you use to clean your bbq grill.
$26.00 - $50.00
- Stiff nylon bristle brush from Swix. - Brush for 10 strokes. - When applying fluorinated waxes using two-step ironing, these brushes are used to “brush up” the powder between the two ironing steps.
$30.00 $50.00 40% Off
- Structure rollers from Swix for older T403 structure tools. - They do not have bearings on them like the T423. - Sold individually.
- Structure rollers from Swix for the T423 structure tool. - Bearings included. - Sold individually.
- Quality wax profile from Swix. - Suitable for both classic and skate skis. - Made from aluminum and plastic so it is light and easy to adjust. - Same profile in front and back for use both ways. - Fits skis from 150cm to 210cm. - Compatible with Swix T0079-1 legs or T0790-K clamps.
- The T77 Iron is a good value iron that works well for both alpine and nordic skis. - Ergonomic body for easy use. - Wide metal plate that suits both alpine, snowboard and nordic. - Angled at one side to make it easier to keep a constant speed when melting the wax. - Thick metal plate ensures a stable heating. - Plate dimensions: 100 x 160mm. - 110 Volt, 800 Watt.
- The Swix T793-2 is a lightweight aluminum nordic waxing profile. - Provides good stability and nearly full-length support for tuning and waxing XC classic, skating and touring skis. - Used in the Webskis waxing workshop! - The tip and tail supports easily slide along a fixed aluminum rail to accommodate skis from 140cm to 210cm. - Included midpoint clamp snaps into the binding (same dimensions as a boot bar) and slides along a track to the desired location. - Profile can be clamped to a bench or waxing table using the Swix T790-K Clamps.
$30.00 - $60.00
- Ideal as a second brush on fluorinated waxes. - Brush 5 to 10 strokes. - Available in rectangular or oval (with strap).
$22.00 - $30.00
- Fine, soft brass bristle brush from Solda. - Use for freshening bases before waxing. - Also a good first brush for cold waxes on a ski with a fine grind. - Make 2-3 passes with the brass brush after scraping all cold/hard waxes, then continue with nylon or nylon/horsehair and finish with horsehair brush. - Oval brush has an outer ring of nylon bristles. - Available in rectangular or oval (with strap).
$37.00 - $38.00
- Fine, soft brass bristle roto brush from Solda. - Use for freshening bases with fine grind before waxing. - Also for the first brushing of cold waxes after scraping cold bases that have a fine structure. - Available in 100mm and 120mm lengths.
Page 1 of 3 Next page