- Show More Sizes
- Show Fewer Sizes
Waxing Tools & Accessories
- Quality wax profile from Swix. - Suitable for both classic and skate skis. - Made from aluminum and plastic so it is light and easy to adjust. - Same profile in front and back for use both ways. - Fits skis from 150cm to 210cm. - Compatible with Swix T0079-1 legs or T0790-K clamps.
- Swix Skin Cleaner was developed specifically to clean integrated skins in a gentle way, without affecting the skin glue. - Helps restore the properties of the skin and increases its efficiency. - To be used after skiing: Spray cleaner on paper and clean the skin in a tip-to-tail direction. - Kit includes cleaner spray and Fiberlene towel.
$37.00 - $38.00
- Synthetic nylon bristle roto brush from Solda. - Available in 100mm and 120mm sizes.
$36.00 - $38.00
- The Solda soft nylon roto brush works best with low hardness waxes. - Available in 100mm and 120mm sizes.
- The Swix Travel Profile Kit can be easily put in your travel wax box for those races away from home. - Three piece aluminum profile is light and easy to transport. - Sets up very quickly and hassle free. - Securely affixes to almost any wax bench. - Binding pin attachment is wider (60mm) than the original T00785 to accommodate wider backcountry bindings.
- Soft felt brush from Solda. - Curved sides for a comfortable grip. - Use this brush for polishing fluorocarbons after corking for the fastest skis possible!
$22.00 - $50.00
- Polish brush for all waxes from Swix. - Brush for 5 to 10 strokes. - Available in small rectangular brush or large oval brush with strap.
- Synthetic cork from Rex. - Used to cork kick wax into the base.
- Great all around brush from Swix. - Will not damage structures. - Available in small rectangular size.
- Folding legs for Swix nordic waxing profiles. - Fits Swix T0793, T0794 and T0769 profiles. - Now with two stabilizer arms and stronger legs. - Tool free attachment and detachment. - Folding for easy transport and storage. - Sold as pair.
- A slightly stiffer brush than the standard nylon. - A combination of stiff nylon and soft horsehair bristles. - Use this after scraping for removing warm waxes from coarse base structures. - If you are looking to own just one brush and live in a climate where you have lots of medium to warm snow, this could be the choice.
$32.00 - $45.00
- Fine, soft brass bristle brush from Solda. - Use for freshening bases before waxing. - Also a good first brush for cold waxes on a ski with a fine grind. - Make 2-3 passes with the brass brush after scraping all cold/hard waxes, then continue with nylon or nylon/horsehair and finish with horsehair brush. - Oval brush has an outer ring of nylon bristles. - Available in rectangular or oval (with strap).
- Swix Synthetic Cork with #100 grit sandpaper attached with Velcro®. - Combi cork with sandpaper to be used on the kick zone before applying kick wax. - The sand paper will make the kick wax adhere better to the base.
- What the Italians use to get the sticky klister wax residue off of their hands. - This stuff is amazing, a little goes a long way and it really works. - Comes in a 75ml tube.
- Powerful digital waxing device for professional use from Toko. - The ergonomic design enables waxing in all directions. - Infinite temperature adjustment from 100 °C to 160 °C - Inbuilt microprocessor to control temperature fluctuations. - Extra strong aluminum pressure cast plate for ideal heat storage. - The plate has a curved rhomboid structure that improves the distribution of the wax and compression. - 1200W.
- Simple snow thermometer from Swix. - Includes protective case. - Temperature gauge from -30°C to 50°C.
$7.00 - $8.00
- Great for wax removal from bases. - Handy cutout hole for hanging when not in use. - Available in 3mm or 4mm thicknesses.
- Soft nylon hand brush from Solda. - Soft brush bristles made from durable synthetic nylon fibers. - Will not damage base structures.
- One of our favorite brushes in the Solda line. - Use this for cold application and polishing fluorocarbon top coat waxes. - Work back and forth with medium hard strokes to create friction and force fluorocarbon powders or block applied waxes into the bases. - Natural cork working surface. - Curved sides for a comfortable grip.
$30.00 - $38.00
- Designed for the final brushing for cold waxes and all fluorinated waxes. - Soft horsehair bristles gently expose the base structure. - Oval brush features a strap to help control the tool and produce a glossy finish and fast skis. - Can also be used for brushing out cold waxes on fine structures if you don’t have a fine brass brush. - We always use this to finish our race day wax fluorocarbon top coat. - Fine, natural fibers with neutral electrostatic charge. - Available in a standard hand brush and large oval brush w/strap.
- This lightweight, steel frame design table from Swix. - Portable and easy to travel with . - One leg is height adjustable for uneven floors. - Red steel frame with black laminate top. - Top dimensions: 120 x 35 x 84-89cm (47 x 14 x 33-35in)
- The Swix T793-2 is a lightweight aluminum nordic waxing profile. - Provides good stability and nearly full-length support for tuning and waxing XC classic, skating and touring skis. - Used in the Webskis waxing workshop! - The tip and tail supports easily slide along a fixed aluminum rail to accommodate skis from 140cm to 210cm. - Included midpoint clamp snaps into the binding (same dimensions as a boot bar) and slides along a track to the desired location. - Profile can be clamped to a bench or waxing table using the Swix T790-K Clamps.
- The T77 Iron is a good value iron that works well for both alpine and nordic skis. - Ergonomic body for easy use. - Wide metal plate that suits both alpine, snowboard and nordic. - Angled at one side to make it easier to keep a constant speed when melting the wax. - Thick metal plate ensures a stable heating. - Plate dimensions: 100 x 160mm. - 110 Volt, 800 Watt.
- An innovative wax remover gel for cleaning the kick zones of classic skis. - Removes even persistent GripWax and klister residue. - Ideal for removing GripSpray. - Available in 250ml aerosol can.
- Swix fine steel brush is ideal for cleaning out the structure before waxing. - Ultra fine 0.10 mm bristles go deep into the base structure to clean and refresh the base. - Can also be used as second brush after waxing. - Use 4 to 5 strokes. - This brush should only be used in one direction, Tip to Tail of ski. - Do not brush back and forth on ski base.
- Groove and all purpose scraper from Swix. - Used for klister application or to remove wax or klister from the base before cleaning. - Hole so it can be hung for convenient storage.
- Natural cork from Swix. - Used to cork wax into the base. - Molded groove on one side for easier grip.
- Swix clamps for fixing waxing profiles to tables. - Compatible with Swix T0793, T0773, T0767-3 profiles plus others. - Maximum clamping width is 61mm (distance between rod and red clamping circle). - Sold as a pair (for one profile).
$30.00 - $60.00
- Ideal as a second brush on fluorinated waxes. - Brush 5 to 10 strokes. - Available in rectangular or oval (with strap).
- Natural cork from Rex. - Used to cork wax into the base.