- Show More Sizes
- Show Fewer Sizes
Waxing Tools & Accessories
$22.00 - $25.00
- Designed for the final brushing for cold waxes and all fluorinated waxes. - Soft horsehair bristles gently expose the base structure. - Oval brush features a strap to help control the tool and produce a glossy finish and fast skis. - Can also be used for brushing out cold waxes on fine structures if you don’t have a fine brass brush. - We always use this to finish our race day wax fluorocarbon top coat. - Fine, natural fibers with neutral electrostatic charge. - Available in a standard hand brush and large oval brush w/strap.
- Protect your clothes when waxing while wearing this Solda apron. - Black, high quality apron has two front pockets to hold your tools. - Made of a poly/cotton blend, it is easily washable. - Also great for use in the kitchen.
$22.00 - $50.00
- Polish brush for all waxes from Swix. - Brush for 5 to 10 strokes. - Available in small rectangular brush or large oval brush with strap.
$23.00 - $60.00
- Horsehair bristle brush from Swix. - A great second brush or all around brush on fluorinated waxes. - Brush for 5 to 10 strokes. - Available in rectangular or oval (with strap).
- Special remover for fluorinated ski waxes. - A gentler cleaner than citrus solvent. - Designed to remove dirt while leaving fluoro wax intact. - 75ml bottle with applicator sponge.
- Soft nylon hand brush from Solda. - Soft brush bristles made from durable synthetic nylon fibers. - Will not damage base structures.
- Handy wall rack for skis that can be easily transported. - Holds up to 8 pair of nordic skis or 4 pairs of alpine skis. - Simply attach to a wall, stand your skis up, and strap them in.
- Swix clamps for fixing waxing profiles to tables. - Compatible with Swix T0793, T0773, T0767-3 profiles plus others. - Maximum clamping width is 61mm (distance between rod and red clamping circle). - Sold as a pair (for one profile).
$26.00 - $60.00
- Ideal for use before each waxing. - Can also be used as first brush after waxing. - Coarse bronze bristles. - Row of softer nylon bristles around the outside edge as “sweepers” for wax particles. - Brush for 10 strokes. - Available in rectangular or oval (with strap).
$26.00 - $50.00
- Stiff nylon bristle brush from Swix. - Brush for 10 strokes. - When applying fluorinated waxes using two-step ironing, these brushes are used to “brush up” the powder between the two ironing steps.
$28.00 - $30.00
- The Solda soft nylon roto brush works best with low hardness waxes. - Available in 100mm and 120mm sizes.
- Simple snow thermometer from Swix. - Includes protective case. - Temperature gauge from -30°C to 50°C.
$30.00 $50.00 40% Off
- Structure rollers from Swix for older T403 structure tools. - They do not have bearings on them like the T423. - Sold individually.
$30.00 - $60.00
- Ideal as a second brush on fluorinated waxes. - Brush 5 to 10 strokes. - Available in rectangular or oval (with strap).
$32.00 - $34.00
- Solda's stiff nylon roto brush works best with colder, harder waxes. - Stiff, synthetic nylon bristles. - Available in 100mm and 120mm sizes.
$35.00 - $37.00
- High quality cork roller from Solda. - No seams for smooth operation and polishing. - Great for fluorocarbon application. - We use this after ironing powders, after rubbing on fluoro blocks or after spray-on fluoros have dried. - Available in 100mm and 120mm lengths.
$35.00 - $37.00
- This brush is for the final touches on most wax jobs. - Soft felt will remove the last of the excess wax and leave a beautiful, polished finish behind. - Available in 100mm and 120mm lengths.
$35.00 - $37.00
- Fine, natural fiber hard horsehair roto brush from Solda. - This brush works best with colder, harder waxes or performance waxes that have a hardener added to them. - Neutral electro/static charge. - Available in 100mm and 120mm lengths.
$35.00 - $37.00
- Fine, natural fiber roto brush from Solda. - Use this brush as the final polish brush for any waxes. - We use this brush to finish our race day fluorocarbon top coats. - Neutral electro/static charge. - Available in 100mm and 120mm lengths.
$35.00 - $37.00
- Synthetic nylon bristle roto brush from Solda. - Available in 100mm and 120mm sizes.
$35.00 - $37.00
- Natural/synthetic hybrid bristle roto brush from Solda. - Use this brush to remove medium to warm waxes after scraping. - It will also polish base surface like a shoeshine brush. - Abrasive yet safe on base structures. - Available in 100mm and 120mm lengths.
$37.00 - $39.00
- Fine, soft brass bristle roto brush from Solda. - Use for freshening bases with fine grind before waxing. - Also for the first brushing of cold waxes after scraping cold bases that have a fine structure. - Available in 100mm and 120mm lengths.
$40.00 - $42.00
- Solda roto brush handles let you speed up the waxing process. - Allow for faster waxing of skis than hand brushes. - Made for use with a variable speed hand drill. - Bearing-based spindle gives smooth operation and improved durability. - Designed for use with 120mm brushes. - These can also be used with 100mm brushes by cutting a small, 20mm spacer from a piece of PVC pipe and putting it on the the spindle next to the handle.
$45.00 - $75.00
- High quality steel brush with an excellent reputation in racing. - Great for cleaning bases of old wax. - Also good for first brushing after scraping. - Brush for 5-6 strokes. - Significantly nicer than the steel brush you use to clean your bbq grill.
- The Swix Pro Plexi Scraper Sharpener is great for refreshing your wax scraper edges. - Attaches directly to your waxing bench for optimal stability and ease of use. - Comes with a replaceable file. - 3 or 4 passes through the sharpener refreshes your scraper for continued use.
- Structure rollers from Swix for the T423 structure tool. - Bearings included. - Sold individually.
- The T77 Iron is a good value iron that works well for both alpine and nordic skis. - Ergonomic body for easy use. - Wide metal plate that suits both alpine, snowboard and nordic. - Angled at one side to make it easier to keep a constant speed when melting the wax. - Thick metal plate ensures a stable heating. - Plate dimensions: 100 x 160mm. - 110 Volt, 800 Watt.
- Steel bristle hand brush from Solda. - Nylon outer bristles made from durable synthetic nylon fibers. - Steel inner bristles. - Great for pre-wax cleaning.
- Swix fine steel brush is ideal for cleaning out the structure before waxing. - Ultra fine 0.10 mm bristles go deep into the base structure to clean and refresh the base. - Can also be used as second brush after waxing. - Use 4 to 5 strokes. - This brush should only be used in one direction, Tip to Tail of ski. - Do not brush back and forth on ski base.
- Folding legs for Swix nordic waxing profiles. - Fits Swix T0793, T0794 and T0769 profiles. - Now with two stabilizer arms and stronger legs. - Tool free attachment and detachment. - Folding for easy transport and storage. - Sold as pair.
- The Swix Travel Profile Kit can be easily put in your travel wax box for those races away from home. - Three piece aluminum profile is light and easy to transport. - Sets up very quickly and hassle free. - Securely affixes to almost any wax bench. - Binding pin attachment is wider (60mm) than the original T00785 to accommodate wider backcountry bindings.
- Performance digital wax iron developed both for nordic, alpine and snowboard use. - Ergonomic handle and a convenient temperature adjustment wheel. - Digital temperature display for easy, accurate readings. - Thick metal plate ensures stable, even heating. - Features thick film type heating element that allows the wax iron to heat up fast and evenly, and maintain a more constant temperature. - Temperature adjustment from 80°C to 180°C. - Output: 1000 W.
- Easy to use tool from Toko to structure the bases of nordic skis. - Ergonomically shaped structuring device provides good grip for smooth running. - Rollers can be quickly and easily changed out. - Includes Structurite form and all 3 Toko structure rollers (yellow, red, and blue) for a wide range of temperatures and snow conditions.
- Powerful digital waxing device for professional use from Toko. - The ergonomic design enables waxing in all directions. - Infinite temperature adjustment from 100 °C to 160 °C - Inbuilt microprocessor to control temperature fluctuations. - Extra strong aluminum pressure cast plate for ideal heat storage. - The plate has a curved rhomboid structure that improves the distribution of the wax and compression. - 1200W.
- This lightweight, steel frame design table from Swix. - Portable and easy to travel with . - One leg is height adjustable for uneven floors. - Red steel frame with black laminate top. - Top dimensions: 120 x 35 x 84-89cm (47 x 14 x 33-35in)
- Quality wax profile from Swix. - Suitable for both classic and skate skis. - Made from aluminum and plastic so it is light and easy to adjust. - Same profile in front and back for use both ways. - Fits skis from 150cm to 210cm. - Compatible with Swix T0079-1 legs or T0790-K clamps.
- Economy waxing table from Swix. - One leg is height adjustable for uneven floors. - Removable wood table top. - Wide enough for snowboards and skis. - Fits two sets of cross country waxing profiles. - Table top: 96 cm x 45 cm.
- The Swix T793-2 is a lightweight aluminum nordic waxing profile. - Provides good stability and nearly full-length support for tuning and waxing XC classic, skating and touring skis. - Used in the Webskis waxing workshop! - The tip and tail supports easily slide along a fixed aluminum rail to accommodate skis from 140cm to 210cm. - Included midpoint clamp snaps into the binding (same dimensions as a boot bar) and slides along a track to the desired location. - Profile can be clamped to a bench or waxing table using the Swix T790-K Clamps.
- High end structure tool from Swix. - Anodized aluminum body for long term use and great durability. - Consists of two imprint rollers running in the speed direction. - Includes 4 rollers to be inserted for selected structure combinations. - Comes in a solid plastic carrying case with foam inserts to hold the tool and rollers securely. - Included rollers are: CP10R - Right Cross Thread 1.0mm CP15L - Left Cross Thread 1.5mm 00-P - Smooth Blank L1005P - Linear Structure 1.0mm x .5mm depth
Page 1 of 2 Next page