$10.00 - $64.00
- When you really want to clean your skis and polish them up, the Swix Fiberlene cloth is what you need. - To be used between iron and base. - Protects the base from overheating colder waxes. - Absorbs dirt and excess wax, and leaves a thin and uniform wax layer. - Available in 20m roll in 140mm width, and 40m and 200m rolls in 285mm width.
- An innovative wax remover gel for cleaning the kick zones of classic skis. - Removes even persistent GripWax and klister residue. - Ideal for removing GripSpray. - Available in 250ml aerosol can.
$15.00 - $24.00
- A gentle cleaning liquid for all types of base. - Removes wax residue as well as dirt and prepares the base for waxing. - Available in 250ml spray or 500ml liquid container.
$16.00 - $30.00
- Swix's Citrus Solvent is a 100% citrus-based product, which also is a strong solvent. - Formulated to minimize health and fire hazards. - Made from natural orange peel extract. - Biodegradable. - Available in 150ml aerosol and 500ml liquid containers.
- Swix Skin Cleaner was developed specifically to clean integrated skins in a gentle way, without affecting the skin glue. - Helps restore the properties of the skin and increases its efficiency. - To be used after skiing: Spray cleaner on paper and clean the skin in a tip-to-tail direction. - Kit includes cleaner spray and Fiberlene towel.
- Vauhti Skin Cleaner was developed specifically to clean skins in a gentle way, without affecting the skin glue. - Helps restore the properties of the skin and increases its efficiency. - Formulated for cleaning skin strips from any built-up contaminants such as dirt or grip waxes from the ski track. - To be used after skiing: simply shake the bottle, spread cleaner on the skin strip, and wipe clean with a cloth. - 80ml applicator bottle.
- Special remover for fluorinated ski waxes. - A gentler cleaner than citrus solvent. - Designed to remove dirt while leaving fluoro wax intact. - 75ml bottle with applicator sponge.
- Start Zero Base Cleaner Spray for removing Start grip tape. - Spray on, let soak in for a few minutes, then scrape off tape with a scraper. - Gives a much drier ski surface compared to normal wax remover, where the surface feels a little oily. - Also good for skin cleaning. - 85ml.
Page 1 of 1