- Natural cork from Rex. - Used to cork wax into the base.
- Synthetic cork from Rex. - Used to cork kick wax into the base.
- Natural cork from Swix. - Used to cork wax into the base. - Molded groove on one side for easier grip.
- Swix T12 Synthetic Cork. - Higher density is great for powders and fluoros.
- Swix Synthetic Cork with #100 grit sandpaper attached with Velcro®. - Combi cork with sandpaper to be used on the kick zone before applying kick wax. - The sand paper will make the kick wax adhere better to the base.
- One of our favorite brushes in the Solda line. - Use this for cold application and polishing fluorocarbon top coat waxes. - Work back and forth with medium hard strokes to create friction and force fluorocarbon powders or block applied waxes into the bases. - Natural cork working surface. - Curved sides for a comfortable grip.
$35.00 - $37.00
- High quality cork roller from Solda. - No seams for smooth operation and polishing. - Great for fluorocarbon application. - We use this after ironing powders, after rubbing on fluoro blocks or after spray-on fluoros have dried. - Available in 100mm and 120mm lengths.
Page 1 of 1