- Great all around brush from Swix. - Will not damage structures. - Available in small rectangular size.
$16.00 - $60.00
- This brush is the first brush used after scraping. - Medium coarse bronze bristles. - Use for 10 strokes. - Available in a small, pocket sized version, medium rectangular, and large oval with strap.
- The Swix F4 Combi brush is the ideal brush when applying any F4 product. - White felt for spreading the F4 product evenly on the base and for polishing. - Nylon for brushing and removing excess wax from the structure. - This combination can increase the durability of any F4 product. - Comfortable contoured wooden grip.
- One of our favorite brushes in the Solda line. - Use this for cold application and polishing fluorocarbon top coat waxes. - Work back and forth with medium hard strokes to create friction and force fluorocarbon powders or block applied waxes into the bases. - Natural cork working surface.
- Soft felt brush from Solda. - Use this brush for polishing fluorocarbons after corking for the fastest skis possible!
$20.00 - $25.00
- Classic nylon hand brush from Solda. - For many skiers this could be your only brush. - Use this brush to remove waxes from most base grinds after scraping. - Will not damage structures. - Medium brush bristles made from durable synthetic nylon fibers.
A little stiffer than the nylon brush. It is a combination of stiff nylon and soft horsehair bristles. Use this after scraping for removing warm waxes from coarse base structures. • Synthetic / natural hybrid • Stiff nylon combined with softer horse hair • Horse hair is non-conductive for static charge. If you are looking to own just one brush and live in a climate zone where you have lots of medium to warm snow, this could be the choice.
- Use this for cleaning ski bases after metal scraping or base repair. - Cleaning bases starts with a metal brush. Follow this with back and forth cleaning with the Scotch Brite. Always finish with two tip to tail brushings.
$20.00 - $25.00
- Use this brush to remove medium to warm waxes after scraping. - It will also polish base surface like a shoeshine brush. - Natural/synthetic hybrid bristles. - Abrasive yet safe on base structures.
$22.00 - $25.00
- Fine, soft brass bristle brush from Solda. - Use for freshening bases before waxing. - Also a good first brush for cold waxes on a ski with a fine grind. - We usually make 2-3 passes with the brass brush after scraping all cold/hard waxes. Then we continue with nylon or nylon/horsehair and we finish with the horsehair brush. - Oval brush has an outer ring of nylon bristles. - Available in rectangular or oval (with strap).
$22.00 - $25.00
- Designed for the final brushing for cold waxes and all fluorinated waxes. - Soft horsehair bristles gently expose the base structure. - Strap on the handle (of the large oval brush) helps control the tool and produce a glossy finish and fast skis. - Can also be used for brushing out cold waxes on fine structures if you don’t have a fine brass brush. - We always use this to finish our race day wax fluorocarbon top coat. - Fine, natural fibers with neutral electro/static charge. - Available in a standard hand brush and large oval brush w/strap.
$22.00 - $45.00
- Polish brush for all waxes. - Brush for 5 to 10 strokes.
$23.00 - $54.00
- Second brush or all around brush on Cera F waxes. - Brush for 5 to 10 strokes. - Available in rectangular or oval (with strap).
- Hard nylon hand brush from Solda. - Hard brush bristles made from durable synthetic nylon fibers. - Ideal for harder, colder waxes than standard nylon brushes.
- Soft nylon hand brush from Solda. - Soft brush bristles made from durable synthetic nylon fibers. - Will not damage base structures.
$26.00 - $60.00
- Ideal for use before each waxing. - Can also be used as first brush after waxing. - Coarse bronze bristles. - Row of softer nylon bristles around the outside edge as “sweepers” for wax particles. - Brush for 10 strokes. - Available in rectangular or oval (with strap).
$26.00 - $50.00
- First brush on Cera F. - Brush for 10 strokes. - When applying Cera F using two-step ironing, these brushes are used to “brush up” the powder between the two ironing steps.
$30.00 - $60.00
- Ideal as a second brush on Cera F waxes. - Brush 5 to 10 strokes. - Available in rectangular or oval (with strap).
$45.00 - $75.00
- High quality steel brush with an excellent reputation in racing. - Great for cleaning bases of old wax. - Also good for first brushing after scraping. - Brush for 5-6 strokes. - Significantly nicer than the steel brush you use to clean your bbq grill.
- Steel bristle hand brush from Solda. - Nylon outer bristles made from durable synthetic nylon fibers. - Steel inner bristles. - Great for pre-wax cleaning.
The Swix fine steel brush should be used before waxing to clean out the structure. Can also be used as second brush after waxing. Ultra fine 0.10 mm bristles. Goes deep into the base structure. Cleans and refreshes the base. 4 to 5 strokes. This brush should only be used in one direction, Tip to Tail of ski. DO NOT brush back and forth on ski base.
Page 1 of 1