Check out all our ski wax hand brushes for sale at Webcyclery & Webskis
Shop all our ski wax hand brushes for sale and keep your skis perfectly waxed all winter long.
Explore all our ski waxing tools and accessories:
Shop all ski wax categories:
- Vauhti's Small Nylon Brush allows you to have the most compact wax kit out there when paired with their liquid glide waxes. - This stiff white nylon brush is the do-it-all wonder that gets you out on the snow as fast as possible. - Don't overthink it, just brush and go.
- Swix fine steel brush is ideal for cleaning out the structure before waxing. - Ultra fine 0.10 mm bristles go deep into the base structure to clean and refresh the base. - Can also be used as second brush after waxing. - Use 4 to 5 strokes. - This brush should only be used in one direction, Tip to Tail of ski. - Do not brush back and forth on ski base.
$25.00 - $60.00
- Horsehair bristle brush from Swix. - A great second brush or all around brush on fluorinated waxes. - Brush for 5 to 10 strokes. - Available in rectangular or oval (with strap).
$26.00 - $60.00
- Ideal for use before each waxing. - Can also be used as first brush after waxing. - Coarse bronze bristles. - Row of softer nylon bristles around the outside edge as “sweepers” for wax particles. - Brush for 10 strokes. - Available in rectangular or oval (with strap).
$25.00 - $50.00
- Polish brush for all waxes from Swix. - Brush for 5 to 10 strokes. - Available in small rectangular brush or large oval brush with strap.
- Great all around brush from Swix. - Will not damage structures. - Available in small rectangular size.
$20.00 - $60.00
- This brush is the first brush used after scraping. - Medium coarse bronze bristles. - Use for 10 strokes. - Available in a small, pocket sized version, medium rectangular, and large oval with strap.
- The Swix F4 Combi brush is the ideal brush when applying any F4 product. - White felt for spreading the F4 product evenly on the base and for polishing. - Nylon for brushing and removing excess wax from the structure. - This combination can increase the durability of any F4 product. - Comfortable contoured wooden grip.
$45.00 - $75.00
- High quality steel brush with an excellent reputation in racing. - Great for cleaning bases of old wax. - Also good for first brushing after scraping. - Brush for 5-6 strokes. - Significantly nicer than the steel brush you use to clean your bbq grill.
$26.00 - $50.00
- Stiff nylon bristle brush from Swix. - Brush for 10 strokes. - When applying fluorinated waxes using two-step ironing, these brushes are used to “brush up” the powder between the two ironing steps.
$30.00 - $60.00
- Ideal as a second brush on fluorinated waxes. - Brush 5 to 10 strokes. - Available in rectangular or oval (with strap).
$32.00 - $45.00
- Fine, soft brass bristle brush from Solda. - Use for freshening bases before waxing. - Also a good first brush for cold waxes on a ski with a fine grind. - Make 2-3 passes with the brass brush after scraping all cold/hard waxes, then continue with nylon or nylon/horsehair and finish with horsehair brush. - Oval brush has an outer ring of nylon bristles. - Available in rectangular or oval (with strap).
- One of our favorite brushes in the Solda line. - Use this for cold application and polishing fluorocarbon top coat waxes. - Work back and forth with medium hard strokes to create friction and force fluorocarbon powders or block applied waxes into the bases. - Natural cork working surface. - Curved sides for a comfortable grip.
- Soft felt brush from Solda. - Curved sides for a comfortable grip. - Use this brush for polishing fluorocarbons after corking for the fastest skis possible!
- Hard nylon hand brush from Solda. - Hard brush bristles made from durable synthetic nylon fibers. - Ideal for harder, colder waxes than standard nylon brushes.
$30.00 - $38.00
- Designed for the final brushing for cold waxes and all fluorinated waxes. - Soft horsehair bristles gently expose the base structure. - Oval brush features a strap to help control the tool and produce a glossy finish and fast skis. - Can also be used for brushing out cold waxes on fine structures if you don’t have a fine brass brush. - We always use this to finish our race day wax fluorocarbon top coat. - Fine, natural fibers with neutral electrostatic charge. - Available in a standard hand brush and large oval brush w/strap.
$25.00 - $34.00
- Classic nylon hand brush from Solda. - For many skiers this could be your only brush. - Use this brush to remove waxes from most base grinds after scraping. - Will not damage structures. - Medium brush bristles made from durable synthetic nylon fibers.
- A slightly stiffer brush than the standard nylon. - A combination of stiff nylon and soft horsehair bristles. - Use this after scraping for removing warm waxes from coarse base structures. - If you are looking to own just one brush and live in a climate where you have lots of medium to warm snow, this could be the choice.
- Soft nylon hand brush from Solda. - Soft brush bristles made from durable synthetic nylon fibers. - Will not damage base structures.
- Steel bristle hand brush from Solda. - Nylon outer bristles made from durable synthetic nylon fibers. - Steel inner bristles. - Great for pre-wax cleaning.
$30.00 - $34.00
- Use this brush to remove medium to warm waxes after scraping. - It will also polish base surface like a shoeshine brush. - Natural/synthetic hybrid bristles. - Abrasive yet safe on base structures.
Page 1 of 1