$0.12 - $0.20
- DT's standard brass nipples. - The nipples of choice for most of our trials wheelbuilds here at the shop. - Stronger and more resistant to rounding off than alloy nipples. - Available in black or silver.
$0.25 - $0.65
- DT's alloy nipples are a lighter weight alternative to standard brass nipples. - Great for a lightweight wheelbuild or one that needs some color. - About 25g per wheel lighter than brass nipples!
$0.75 - $1.00
- DT Champion spokes are affordable, strong straight gauge spokes. - Great for durable wheel builds. - 2.0mm thickness - Available in black or silver. Please Note: If you are unsure what length spokes you need, please contact us.
$1.20 - $1.60
- Lightweight butted spokes from DT Swiss. - Lighter than straight gauge spokes without sacrificing strength. - Butted construction with 2.0 width at the ends and 1.8 in the middle. - Cold forged for extra durability. - Available in black or silver. Please Note: If you are unsure what length spokes you need, please contact us.
- Replacement steel bolt - M6 x 25mm size - 5mm allen key head - Ideal for hub axle bolts - Sold singly
- Spare hub axle spacers from Belgian brand Jitsie. - CNC machined from high quality aluminum. - Designed to work with Jitsie hubs, may also work with other brands. - Narrower side of spacer rests against hub bearing. - Available in 2mm, 3mm, and 5mm widths. - All sizes have a 10mm inner diameter and 16mm outer diameter. - Anodized black only. - Sold individually.
- Replacement bearing for Echo TR 116mm and 135mm rear hubs. - Double seals keep out dirt and water for smooth running. - Also fits some other manufacturers hubs. - ID: 10mm OD: 26mm Width: 8mm - Sold individually.
$5.00 - $6.00
- Rim strips from Trialtech. - Heavy duty plastic rim tape is tough yet flexible. - Strong heat bonded join with a large enough hole for all types of valve. - Matte finish on one side and gloss on the other. - Very tough, durable, and also waterproof. - Available in Black or White. - Front width 25mm, rear width 40mm. - 24" width 35mm.
$6.00 - $9.00
- Spare tubes for your trials bike. - A must have for any trials rider. - Presta valve is the longer, skinnier valve than the standard schrader.
$6.00 - $7.99
- Spare tubes for your trials bike. - A must have for any trials rider. - Schrader valve is the same type of valve you would find on your car.
- Durable rim strips from Echo. - Made from strong yet light plastic. - Heat-bonded join. - Available in white only with printed Echo logos. Widths: - 28 mm for all front wheel sizes (20", 24", 26") - 32mm for 24" rear - 35mm for 19" and 26" rear. Please Note: width can vary a few mm from strip to strip.
$7.00 - $9.00
- Superlight rim tape from Jitsie. - Extremely light nylon material is still strong enough to resist tearing and bubbling. - Significantly lighter than competitor's rim tapes. - Strong heat bonded join with hole for all valve types. - Silver/grey with printed Jitsie logos on one side and plain blue finish on the other. - 30mm front width, 42mm rear width.
- Replacement axle bolt washers from Trialtech. - Constructed from high quality 7075 T6 aluminum alloy, - Ideal for replacing any washers that have been damaged during riding. - Knurled surface helps to prevent the wheel from moving in the dropout. - Anodized finish with stylish Trialtech 'Bashring' laser etched logo. - 20mm head diameter. - Sold as a pair.
- Replacement axle bolt washers from Echo. - Constructed from tough 7075 T6 Aluminum - Anodized black finish with laser-etched Echo logos on the sides. - 20mm wide at the base (the widest part). - Sold as a pair.
- Super light axle bolt washers as found on Jitsie's Race hubs. - Manufactured from high quality 7075 aluminum alloy. - Ideal for replacing any washers that have been damaged during riding. - Slight indents in the inner surface help prevent the wheel from moving in the dropout. - Fits all standard M6 bolts. - Designed and manufactured in Belgium as part of the Jitsie Race range. - Available in anodized black or red with Jitsie laser etched logo. - 19mm head diameter. - Sold as a pair.
$30.00 - $34.00
- Replacement thru-axle for Crewkerz hubs. - Compatible with Crewkerz frames and forks only. - High quality aluminum construction. - Fitting for T-40 Torx wrench for easy adjustment and less chance of stripping than a standard allen key fitting. - Available in 9mm front or 12mm rear. - Anodized red finish. - Sold individually.
- Affordable 20" tire from Jitsie. - Good mix of durability and performance. - Works well as a front tire on adult bikes as well as front or rear on kids bikes that use a 20" rear wheel. - Classic block tread pattern grips well on all surfaces. - Tire is designed to work in both directions. - Sticky rubber compound ensures good grip. - Wire bead keeps cost down and ensures a secure fit with the rim. - Available in 20 x 2.25 size. Please Note: Tires may not have Jitsie logos.
$40.00 - $44.00
- The Maxxis Holy Roller is a street-oriented tire used by many street trials riders. - A versatile tire that is at home riding street trials, sessioning the pump track or hitting dirt jumps. - As found on many 26" street trials bikes. - Inverted tread design is fast rolling and hooks up equally well on pavement and dirt. - Single-ply casing keeps the weight down for easy pedaling. - 60a MaxxPro compound gives a good blend of grip and durability. - Wire bead.
- Designed for street riding, the K-Rad works great as a street trials tire. - As spec'd on many Inspired and other street trials bikes. - Features an inverted tread design and knurled tread surface that's low profile and fast rolling without sacrificing traction or grip. - Ribbing between knobs strengthens the casing. - 24" x 2.3" size is suitable for front or rear use.
- The Maxxis Holy Roller is a street-oriented tire used by many street trials riders. - Low-profile inverted semi-knob tread design is fast rolling with low resistance. - Lightweight single ply casing keeps weight down. - Constructed from the 60a MaxxPro rubber compound for a good compromise of grip and durability. - As spec'd on many Inspired and Czar bikes. - Available in 24" x 2.4" only. - Wire bead.
- Echo's lightweight front rim as found on their complete bikes. - Constructed from high quality 6061 T6 aluminum. - Un-eyeletted to save weight. - 38mm width provides stability and helps prevent tire roll. - Single wall design with large machined holes saves weight and removes material where it isn't needed. - Available in 32 hole only. - Anodized black or red.
$50.00 - $60.00 $60.00 Up to 17% Off
- Echo's lightweight SL front rim. - Single wall construction and un-eyeletted design save weight. - 38mm width provides stability and helps prevent tire roll. - Large holes are cnc-machined out of the rim to save further weight. - Constructed from 6061 T6 aluminum to improve durability and brake performance. - Available in 32 hole spoke drilling only. - Black or red anodized finish.
$50.00 $70.00 29% Off
- Durable yet light single wall rims from Trialtech. - Single wall profile reduces unneccessary weight. - Wide rim profile provides excellent stability at low tire pressures and reduces tire roll. - Square holes save weight over traditional circular ones. - Valve hole is drilled at the rim join to allow an additional hole to be machined opposite thereby further saving weight. - Suitable for both disc or rim brakes. - Rim brake users benefit from improved braking performance when ground due to the high grade aluminum used. - Available in 32h drilling only. - Classy gloss black or silver anodized finish with stylish Trialtech logos at the rim join/valve hole.
- High quality, tough front non-disc hub for most street and trials bikes. - 100mm spacing, to fit all modern front forks. - Fully sealed cartridge bearings keep out mud and water and offer silky smooth running no matter what conditions you ride in. - Serrated axle ends and bolt washers help keep the bolts tight and the hub in place. - Cr-moly hollow 10mm axle with internal threads to take allen key bolts (included) or a traditional quick release skewer (available separately) for easy removal. - CNC machined aluminum shell. - 32h drilling only. - Available in Gloss Black only.
- The classic Echo TR front non-disc hub. - Lightweight 10mm 7075 T6 aluminum axle. - Hub shell machined from durable 2014 aluminum. - Sealed bearings provide smooth and reliable operation in all conditions. - Supplied with durable steel axle bolts. - Spaced at 100mm to fit nearly all trials forks. - Anodized black finish with laser-etched logos. - Available in 32 hole drilling only. Please Note: Echo hubs use 10mm axles which may not fit in some forks that use 9mm dropouts (Trialtech for example).
- Durable double wall rim from Inspired. - As fitted to the Inspired Flow bikes. - Double wall, high quality aluminum construction for maximum strength and stiffness. - Un-eyeletted construction saves over 50g when compared with eyeletted rims. - 32mm wide profile. - Suitable for disc or rim brake use, its parallel sidewalls make it ideal for street trials bikes with rim brakes. - Black anodized finish with laser etched Inspired logo. - 32h spoke drilling only.
- Super lightweight 26" front rim from Jitsie. - Constructed from high quality 6061 T6 aluminum for improved durability and brake performance. - Un-eyeletted design and single wall construction save weight. - 33mm width provides good stability and helps prevent tire roll. - Custom large parallelogram holes keep the weight to a minimum. - "H" shaped rim profile improves strength and stiffness of sidewalls. - Large sidewall area for maximum brake pad contact. - Available in 28 hole spoke drilling only. - Anodized black finish with Jitsie stickers around valve holes. Please Note: Due to the profile of these rims, the ridge near the spoke holes can make it difficult to fit a spoke wrench on standard length nipples. Because of this, we recommend lacing these rims with 14mm or 16mm long nipples.
- Echo's new lightweight front 24" rim as seen on their complete bikes. - Constructed from high quality 6061 T6 aluminum. - Un-eyeletted to save weight. - 38mm width provides stability and helps prevent tire roll. - Single wall design with large machined holes saves weight and removes material where it isn't needed. - Available in 32 hole only. - Anodized black.
- Fixed non-disc rear hub from Echo. - Aluminum hub shell and axle keep weight down. - Sealed bearings provide smooth, durable running. - Standard 1.37" x 24tpi threads to accommodate threaded cogs. - Spaced for use with 116mm frames without snail cams. - Supplied with steel bolts and washers. - International Standard rotor bolt pattern. - 32h drilling only. - Anodized black finish with laser-etched logos.
- Developed and tested by Jitsie team riders Dani Comas and Alejandro Montalvo. - Good mix of durability and performance and low weight. - Exclusive Jitsie tread pattern ensures maximum grip and minimal rolling resistance. - Tire is designed to work in both directions. - Super sticky lightweight rubber compound ensures maximum grip. - Low block tread design helps save weight. - Generous spacing between center and outer knobs helps shed mud. - Siping on tread blocks reduces weight further as well as improves grip by allowing the blocks to conform to uneven surfaces. - Folding bead. - Jitsie logos and product info on tire. - Available in 20 x 2.0 size.
Page 1 of 3 Next page