$50.00 $70.00 29% Off
- Durable yet light single wall rims from Trialtech. - Single wall profile reduces unneccessary weight. - Wide rim profile provides excellent stability at low tire pressures and reduces tire roll. - Square holes save weight over traditional circular ones. - Valve hole is drilled at the rim join to allow an additional hole to be machined opposite thereby further saving weight. - Suitable for both disc or rim brakes. - Rim brake users benefit from improved braking performance when ground due to the high grade aluminum used. - Available in 32h drilling only. - Classy gloss black or silver anodized finish with stylish Trialtech logos at the rim join/valve hole.
- Durable double wall rim from Inspired. - As fitted to the Inspired Flow bikes. - Double wall, high quality aluminum construction for maximum strength and stiffness. - Un-eyeletted construction saves over 50g when compared with eyeletted rims. - 32mm wide profile. - Suitable for disc or rim brake use, its parallel sidewalls make it ideal for street trials bikes with rim brakes. - Black anodized finish with laser etched Inspired logo. - 32h spoke drilling only.
- Echo's new lightweight front 24" rim as seen on their complete bikes. - Constructed from high quality 6061 T6 aluminum. - Un-eyeletted to save weight. - 38mm width provides stability and helps prevent tire roll. - Single wall design with large machined holes saves weight and removes material where it isn't needed. - Available in 32 hole only. - Anodized black.
- The Inspired Pro rim offers excellent strength and value for street trials. - Un-eyeletted construction saves over 50g when compared with eyeletted rims. - Un-drilled double wall construction is very stiff and strong, ideal for street riding. - 36mm wide profile gives good anti-roll performance even at low tire pressures. - Rim brake compatible sidewalls. - Black anodized finish with laser etched Inspired logos. - 32h spoke drilling only.
- Super lightweight 24" rear rim from Jitsie. - Constructed from high quality 6061 T6 aluminum for improved durability and brake performance. - Un-eyeletted design and single wall construction save weight. - 48mm width provides excellent stability and helps prevent tire roll. - Custom large parallelogram holes keep the weight to a minimum. - "H" shaped rim profile improves strength and stiffness of sidewalls. - Large sidewall area for maximum brake pad contact. - Available in 32 hole spoke drilling only. - Anodized black finish with Jitsie stickers around valve holes. Please Note: Due to the profile of these rims, the ridge near the spoke holes can make it difficult to fit a spoke wrench on standard length nipples. Because of this, we recommend lacing these rims with 14mm or 16mm long nipples.
Page 1 of 1