- Spare hub axle spacers from Belgian brand Jitsie. - CNC machined from high quality aluminum. - Designed to work with Jitsie hubs, may also work with other brands. - Narrower side of spacer rests against hub bearing. - Available in 2mm, 3mm, and 5mm widths. - All sizes have a 10mm inner diameter and 16mm outer diameter. - Anodized black only. - Sold individually.
- Replacement steel bolt - M6 x 25mm size - 5mm allen key head - Ideal for hub axle bolts - Sold singly
- Replacement axle bolt washers from Trialtech. - Constructed from high quality 7075 T6 aluminum alloy, - Ideal for replacing any washers that have been damaged during riding. - Knurled surface helps to prevent the wheel from moving in the dropout. - Anodized finish with stylish Trialtech 'Bashring' laser etched logo. - 20mm head diameter. - Sold as a pair.
- Super light axle bolt washers as found on Jitsie's Race hubs. - Manufactured from high quality 7075 aluminum alloy. - Ideal for replacing any washers that have been damaged during riding. - Slight indents in the inner surface help prevent the wheel from moving in the dropout. - Fits all standard M6 bolts. - Designed and manufactured in Belgium as part of the Jitsie Race range. - Available in anodized black or red with Jitsie laser etched logo. - 19mm head diameter. - Sold as a pair.
$30.00 - $34.00
- Replacement thru-axle for Crewkerz hubs. - Compatible with Crewkerz frames and forks only. - High quality aluminum construction. - Fitting for T-40 Torx wrench for easy adjustment and less chance of stripping than a standard allen key fitting. - Available in 9mm front or 12mm rear. - Anodized red finish. - Sold individually.
- Replacement bearing for Echo TR 116mm and 135mm rear hubs. - Double seals keep out dirt and water for smooth running. - Also fits some other manufacturers hubs. - ID: 10mm OD: 26mm Width: 8mm - Sold individually.
Page 1 of 1