- The Alaska is Alpina's most durable, rugged backcountry boot.
- Alpina's BC last is designed and shaped to offer optimum grip and comfort to all shapes and size of feet.
- Natural leather out material is durable and protects against the elements.
- Robust lacing system gives a secure, comfortable fit.
- Top quality Alpitex membrane provides additional protection against water and moisture even in extreme weather conditions.
- Anatomic insole provides comfort and improves the thermal insulation of the shoe.
- Thinsulate insulation provides excellent warmth even under extremely cold and high-humidity conditions.
- Compatible with NNN BC bindings.