- Continental's Der Kaiser is made for World Cup downhill courses but it also performs superbly for trials.
- Our top rear tire recommendation for riders over 190lbs or anyone wanting incredible grip and protection from pinch flats.
- Double-walled casing provides unrivaled flat protection and tire stability.
- Super soft, tacky Black Chili compound gives this tire extremely good grip on all surfaces and because of its special formulation often outlasts competitors' tires.
- Large side treads stick to uneven and off-camber surfaces and allow the tire to grip even when just barely hanging on the edge of an obstacle.
- Wire bead for maximum strength.