Every trials rider has heard of HS33 brakes, the issue is that most people run cheap and non-efficient pads. You can quickly improve the performance of HS33 dramatically by installing a set of high-performance pads. The Coust pads are definitely that!
- The legendary Coust pads!
- Developed and used by World Champions Gilles and Giacomo Coustellier.
- Handmade in France by the Gilles and Giacomo's father Michel.
- Popular the world over with riders looking for maximum braking performance.
- Great sound with sharp bite and tremendous hold in all riding conditions.
- Designed for use with ground rims.
- Hand glued to the classic PowerPad backing.
- Compatible with all hydraulic rim brake systems on the market including Magura, Echo, and Racing Line.
- 8mm of pad material provides plenty of wear life.
- Sold as a pair.
Pad Thickness: 8mm