- Custom-designed high quality crank/bottom bracket system from Crewkerz.
- Drive side crank arm and BB axle are constructed as a single piece, which significantly increases stiffness and reduces weight.
- Newly redesigned crank arms are now forged instead of CNC'd to reduce weight and improve strength.
- Splined section is compatible with standard Shimano HG splined freewheels such as Crewkerz, Clean, and Bonz.
- Freewheel is held in place with a lockring, which requires a standard Hollowtech 2 style tool such as the Park Tool BBT-9 bottom bracket tool.
- Machined pockets in back of cranks keeps weight down.
- Cranks are pre-loaded by the bearing cap bolt (fitted for a standard Shimano crank arm installation tool) and then held in place with M6 pinch bolts in the non-drive side crank.
- Sealed bearings run smooth and keep out dirt and grit.
- Press fit bottom bracket and oversized axle increase stiffness over traditional ISIS bottom brackets.
- Pressfit BB cups are compatible with Crewkerz and Clean frames only.
- Supplied with an 18t half bashring that can be set up for left or right foot forward riders.
- The drive side crank features a small nub that mates with a pocket on the bashring to keep the bashring aligned perfectly at all times.
- Available in anodized black finish.
- Entire kit includes: drive side crankarm with attached axle, non-drive crankarm, bottom bracket, preload bolt, freewheel lockring, and bashring.
Please note: The threaded end cap is used only to pre-load the bearings and should only be snugged in place. Damage caused by over-tightening this is not covered by warranty.