- New entry-level 20" bike from French brand Crewkerz.
- Built with durable Crewkerz components for a solid, reliable bike.
- Tapered frame and fork provide a stiff, strong front end.
- Integrated chain tensioner with vertical dropouts means the rear wheel is always aligned perfectly and the brake doesn't need to be adjusted when the chain stretches.
- Grippy OBR Gekok tires provide excellent traction and bounce in all conditions.
- Magura MT2 disc brakes provide stopping power.
- Crewkerz sealed bearing hubs laced to tough single wall rims.
- Silver frame and matching fork with black parts.
Please Note: These bikes are built in our shop. We can usually build and ship them within 1 week of the order being placed, but we do get backed up occasionally. Please contact us if you need the bike by a certain date.
- Wheelbase: 1003mm
- Chainstays: 352mm
- BB Height: +85mm
- Head Angle: 72°
- Reach: 595mm
- Frame Spacing: 135mm
|Frame||Crewkerz Desire 20"|
|Fork||Crewkerz Desire 20" Disc Tapered|
|Headset||Crewkerz Internal Tapered|
|Stem||Crewkerz Forged 150 x 30°|
|Handlebars||Crewkerz Alloy Riser|
|Grips||Crewkerz Rubber black|
|Brakes||Magura MT2 Disc 160mm Rotor|
|Cranks||Crewkerz Forged ISIS 160mm black|
|Bottom Bracket||Crewkerz ISIS|
|Cog||Crewkerz 12t Threaded|
|Front Tire||OBR Gekok 2.0" Front|
|Front Rim||Crewkerz Single Wall 32h front|
|Front Hub||Crewkerz Disc Front 32h|
|Rear Tire||OBR Gekok 2.5" Rear|
|Rear Rim||Crewkerz Single Wall 32h Rear|
|Rear Hub||Crewkerz Disc 135mm Rear 32h|