- New entry-level 26" bike from French brand Crewkerz.
- Built with durable Crewkerz components for a solid, reliable bike.
- Tapered frame and fork provide a stiff, strong front end.
- Integrated chain tensioner with vertical dropouts means the rear wheel is always aligned perfectly and the brake doesn't need to be adjusted when the chain stretches.
- Grippy Vee Rubber tires provide good traction and bounce in all conditions.
- Spec'd with Magura HS33 rim brakes for maximum braking confidence.
- Crewkerz sealed bearing hubs laced to tough single wall rims.
- Grey/yellow frame and matching fork with black parts.
Please Note: These bikes are built in our shop. We can usually build and ship them within 1 week of the order being placed, but we do get backed up occasionally. Please contact us if you need the bike by a certain date.
- Wheelbase: 1075mm
- Chainstays: 378mm
- BB Height: +65mm
- Head Angle: 72°
- Reach: 660mm
- Frame Spacing: 135mm
|Frame||Crewkerz Desire 26"|
|Fork||Crewkerz Desire 26" Tapered|
|Headset||Crewkerz Internal Tapered|
|Stem||Crewkerz Forged 145 x 25°|
|Grips||Crewkerz Rubber black|
|Brakes||Magura HS33 Rim Brake|
|Brake Pads||Crewkerz Green|
|Cranks||Crewkerz Forged ISIS 175mm black|
|Bashring||Crewkerz Full Bashring|
|Bottom Bracket||Crewkerz ISIS|
|Cog||Crewkerz 15t Threaded|
|Front Tire||Vee Rubber National WAW 2.0"|
|Front Rim||Crewkerz Single Wall 32h front|
|Front Hub||Crewkerz Non-Disc Front 32h|
|Rear Tire||Vee Rubber Trax AM WAW 2.5"|
|Rear Rim||Crewkerz Single Wall 32h Rear|
|Rear Hub||Crewkerz Non-Disc 135mm Rear 32h|
* Subject to change without notice.