- 24" street trials bike from French brand Crewkerz, known for their innovative designs and exacting attention to detail.
- Ridden by Crewkerz team rider Leo Nobile.
- Incorporates many of the same features found on their well known Jealousy competition bike.
- Tapered frame and fork provide excellent front end stiffness and durability.
- Integrated sprung chain tensioning system is built into the frame and tucked out of the way under the chainstay, making it harder to hit.
- Thru-Axles front (100 x 15) and rear (135 x 12) for ultimate stiffness. This also means the rear wheel is always aligned perfectly and the brake doesn't need to be adjusted when the chain stretches.
- Asymmetrical frame design with a large diameter press fit bottom bracket shell results in superior stiffness, giving the rider maximum power transfer to the pedals.
- Crewkerz's competition-proven AS30 2-piece crankset with a 30mm aluminum axle is a nod to their competition roots.
- The fork features a top cap that allows the front brake to be routed through the steerer. If you wish us to perform this service please add the related product shown below to your cart.
- Beefy +20 Post Mount disc brake mounts on the frame and fork eliminate the need for adaptors when using 180mm rotors.
- Magura MT7 HC3 hydraulic disc brakes provide super powerful, reliable braking.
- Wheelbase: 990mm
- Chainstays: 362mm
- BB Height: +25mm
- Head Angle: 74°
- Reach: 665mm
- Frame Spacing: 135mm
|Frame||Crewkerz Guilty, 12mm thru-axle, Post Mount disc mount|
|Fork||Crewkerz Guilty, 15mm thru-axle, Post Mount disc mount|
|Headset||Crewkerz Tapered Internal Sealed Bearing|
|Stem||Crewkerz, Forged, 80mm x 40°|
|Handlebar||Crewkerz WAW Street|
|Grips||Crewkerz Rubber black|
|Brakes||Magura MT7 HC3 180mm Disc|
|Pedals||Nylon Platform with metal pins|
|Cranks||Crewkerz WAW AS30 170mm black|
|Bottom Bracket||Crewkerz AS30 Pressfit|
|Bashring||Crewkerz AS30 Half Bashring|
|Chain||KMC Z610 HX|
|Cog||Crewkerz Steel 13t Splined|
|Tires||Kenda K-Rad 24 x 2.5"|
|Rims||Crewkerz WAW Street Double Wall, 32h|
|Front Hub||Crewkerz WAW 100 x 15 Thru-Axle, 32h|
|Rear Hub||Crewkerz WAW Freehub 12mm Thru-Axle Disc, 32h Splined|
* Subject to change without notice.