- Top-end 26" competition frame from French brand Crewkerz, known for their innovative designs and exacting attention to detail.
- Ridden by Crewkerz team rider and multiple World Champion Jack Carthy.
- Tapered 1 1/8"-1.5" headtube is compatible with tapered forks to provide a stiff, strong front end.
- Distinctive holes machined out of the headtube reduce weight.
- Compatible with 1 1/8"-1.5" tapered internal headsets such as the Crewkerz tapered headset.
- Asymmetrical frame design with a large diameter press fit bottom bracket shell results in superior stiffness, giving the rider maximum power transfer to the pedals.
- Compatible with 91mm wide AS30 press fit bottom brackets and Crewkerz AS30 or Clean 3-Piece cranksets.
- Integrated sprung chain tensioner (sold separately) is built into the frame and tucked out of the way under the chainstay, making it harder to hit.
- 12mm Thru-Axle rear end for ultimate stiffness. This also means the rear wheel is always aligned perfectly and the brake doesn't need to be adjusted when the chain stretches.
- Compatible with 135mm x 12mm thru-axle rear hubs.
- Frame features integrated clips to keep the brake crossover line securely tucked out of the way.
- Dedicated 4-bolt rim brake mounts spaced at 100mm to fit all modern rear rims.
- Compatible with standard M5 brake clamp bolts.
- 3 cable guides on the underside of the top tube keep brake line routing clean.
- Available in a brushed aluminum finish with Crewkerz graphics.
- Available in Short, Medium or Long lengths to suit different size riders and riding styles.
- Wheelbase: 1065mm (S), 1075mm (M), 1085mm (L)
- Chainstay Length: 380mm
- Bottom Bracket Rise: 65mm
- Head Tube Angle: 72°
- Head Tube Length: 125mm
- Reach: 657mm (S), 664mm (M), 671mm (L)
Frame Spacing: 135mm x 12mm thru-axle