- Splined freewheel from Crewkerz as found on their complete bikes.
- Uses 9 steel pawls with a 36t ratchet to create 108 engagement points for super quick pedaling response.
- Constructed from tough CroMo steel for maximum durability.
- Extra strong springs provide reliable engagement and give the freewheel its distinctive loud sound.
- Splined design makes it much easier to install and remove than traditional threaded freewheels.
- Compatible with Shimano HG spline style cranks such as Crewkerz, Clean, and Bonz, will not fit Echo splined cranks.
- Available with black finish in 18t only.