- High end carbon fork from Crewkerz.
- Tested and used by Crewkerz rider and World Champion Jack Carthy.
- Full uni-directional carbon fiber construction provides great stiffness with minimal weight.
- Tapered steerer with 1 1/8" upper and 1.5" lower provides increased front end strength and stiffness.
- Steerer is kevlar reinforced and features an aluminum insert for added durability.
- Steerer insert is threaded to accept the top cap bolt, eliminating the need for a starnut.
- Uses an integrated crown race that is designed to work with most sealed bearing headsets (not compatible with Chris King headsets).
- Dedicated 4-bolt mounts spaced at 91mm use an aluminum insert to provide thread durability.
- 4-bolt mounts are set into the fork legs for added stiffness and braking power.
- Another nifty feature is the integrated crossover hose clip, which keeps your crossover brake line secure and out of the way, making it less likely to get damaged.
- Thru-axle design is much stiffer than traditional bolt-on forks/hubs.
- Fork dropouts are spaced at 100mm for use only with the Crewkerz 9mm thru-axle (sold separately).
- Dropouts feature aluminum inserts for added durability.
- Matte carbon finish with Crewkerz WAW graphics.
- Suitable for 26" bikes with hydraulic rim brakes.
Axle to Crown Length: 405mm
Steerer Length: 188mm