- The Crewkerz WAW Street handlebar, as found on their Guilty bikes.
- High rise geometry makes it easier to ‘pop’ up the front end for manuals, bunnyhops, etc.
- 740mm width allows excellent leverage and control.
- 9 degree back sweep and 7 degree up sweep give a comfortable, slightly more traditional shape.
- Extruded from 7075-T6 aluminum, they feature multi-taper wall thicknesses to increase strength in critical areas.
- 31.8mm oversize clamp diameter for increased strength in the center of the bar.
- Available in matte black only.