- Czar's Ion bike is ideal for someone wanting to mix some BMX and street moves in with trials.
- More neutral geometry than a pure trials bike gives a more familiar feel to a normal bike for beginners and anyone coming from a BMX or mountain bike riding background.
- A super versatile bike; take it in the skate park, ride some rocks, practice manuals and ride it to and from spots.
- Quality Echo and Czar parts throughout provide a good mix of value and performance.
- Updated with vertical dropouts and an integrated sprung tensioner so the brake is always perfectly aligned even as the chain stretches.
- Splined crank/freewheel and rear cog for easy installation and removal.
- Avid mechanical disc brakes provide reliable stopping power.
Please Note: the updated vertical dropouts and sprung tensioner are not shown in the photos.
- Wheelbase: 970mm
- Chainstays: 360mm
- BB Height: +15mm
- Head Angle: 73.5°
- Reach: 650mm
- Frame Spacing: 135mm
|Frame||Czar Ion 24" w/integrated sprung tensioner|
|Fork||Czar Street Disc black|
|Stem||Czar Forged 80mm x 40°|
|Handlebar||Czar High Rise|
|Grips||Echo Rubber black|
|Brakes||Avid FR5 Levers/BB5 Calipers, 180mm Disc|
|Pedals||Echo TR Platform|
|Cranks||Echo TR Splined 170mm|
|Bashring||Echo Full Bashring|
|Bottom Bracket||Echo Pressfit ISIS|
|Freewheel||Echo TR splined|
|Cog||Echo TR 14t splined|
|Front Tire||Maxxis Holy Roller 24" x 2.4"|
|Front Rim||Czar Double Wall 24"|
|Front Hub||Echo TR Disc|
|Rear Tire||Maxxis Holy Roller 24" x 2.4"|
|Rear Rim||Czar Double Wall 24"|
|Rear Hub||Echo TR Disc splined|