- The Dynaplug Pill contains all you need to repair punctures in a tubeless bicycle tire.
- This small package is machined from solid billet 6061 aluminum and holds as many as four insertion tubes with plugs, air stopper and micro knife.
- To make a repair, thread the insertion tube into the end cap and insert into the puncture hole using the same process as the standard size Dynaplug tools: remove the puncture object, align the repair plug, push in the repair plug, and pull out.
- Kit includes 1 Dynaplug® Pill tool, 5 tire repair plugs (pointed tip), 2 insertion tubes, micro knife, air stopper, and pipe cleaner.
- Fully loaded it weighs only 42g/1.5 ounces.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty.
- Made in USA.
Repair a Tubeless Tire