- Features a tapered steerer to match the new Echo Mark Ti frames with a 1 1/8" upper and 1.5" lower.
- Thick tapered steerer is both stiffer and stronger than non-tapered forks.
- Carbon fiber construction provides great stiffness with minimal weight.
- Features an aluminum steerer insert for added strength.
- Dedicated 4-bolt mounts spaced at 91mm use an aluminum insert to provide thread durability.
- Ribbed fork leg design adds stiffness and increases strength.
- 10mm dropouts spaced at 100mm are compatible with nearly all front hubs.
- Dropouts feature aluminum inserts where the hub end caps clamp onto the fork legs for added durability.
- Matte carbon finish with white Echo graphics.
- Suitable for 26" bikes with hydraulic rim brakes.
- Supplied with starnut installed.
- Echo split crown race also included.
Axle to Crown Length: 408mm
Steerer Length: 219mm