- Designed by Echo for younger riders who are too small for a standard 20" mod bike.
- Spec'd with many of the same quality Echo parts found on the adult model.
- Shorter wheelbase and lower botttom bracket than adult 20" bikes make it easier for youngsters to balance and maneuver.
- 20" front rim on the rear wheel sheds unnecessary weight and keeps the bike maneuverable for small riders.
- Grippy Maxxis tires provide great traction on obstacles.
- Avid mechanical disc brakes provide reliable stopping power.
- Best suited for riders between 4ft and 5ft tall.
- Wheelbase: 950mm
- Chainstays: 350mm
- BB Height: +55mm
- Head Angle: 72°
- Reach: 560mm
- Frame Spacing: 116mm
|Frame||Echo Kid 20" with integrated tensioners|
|Fork||Echo SL 20"|
|Headset||Echo Integrated 1 1/8"|
|Stem||Echo Forged 90 x 40°|
|Handlebars||Echo Aluminum Riser|
|Brakes||Avid FR-5 Levers - Avid BB5 Calipers w/ 160mm Rotors|
|Pedals||Echo TR Cage|
|Cranks||Echo TR Splined 160mm|
|Bashplate||Echo Mini 4-Bolt|
|Bottom Bracket||Echo Pressfit|
|Freewheel||Echo TR Splined|
|Cog||Echo TR Splined 13t|
|Tires||Maxxis Creepy Crawler 20 x 2.0"|
|Rims||Echo Singe Wall 20" Front|
|Hubs||Echo TR Disc|
* Subject to change without notice.