- Echo's entry-level 20" bike built around their Mark 5 20" frame.
- Quality Echo TR components give it an excellent value.
- Echo's proven integrated chain tensioners are lightweight and easy to use.
- Grippy Maxxis Creepy Crawler tires provide great traction on obstacles.
- Dual Avid BB5 mechanical disc brakes provide reliable stopping power.
- Splined crank/freewheel and rear cog for easy installation and removal.
- Echo's Press-Fit ISIS bottom bracket is simple and reliable.
Please Note: This bike comes spec'd with Avid BB5 mechanical disc brakes, NOT the Echo TR hydraulic discs pictured.
- Wheelbase: 1000mm
- Chainstays: 350mm
- BB Height: +85mm
- Head Angle: 73.5°
- Reach: 605mm
- Frame Spacing: 116mm
|Frame||Echo Mark 5 20" with integrated tensioners|
|Fork||Echo SL 20" Disc black|
|Stem||Echo Forged 150 x 30°|
|Brakes||Avid FR-5 Levers - Avid BB5 Mechanical 160mm Disc|
|Pedals||Echo TR Cage|
|Cranks||Echo TR Splined 160mm|
|Bottom Bracket||Echo Pressfit ISIS Steel|
|Freewheel||Echo TR Splined|
|Cog||Echo TR Splined 12t|
|Tires||Maxxis Creepy Crawler|
|Rims||Echo Single Wall 32h|
|Hubs||Echo TR Disc Splined|
* Subject to change without notice.