- Echo's entry-level 26" bike built around their Mark 5 26" frame.
- Stable geometry is great for learning basics as well as progressing to more advanced techniques.
- Quality Echo TR components give it an excellent value.
- Echo's proven integrated chain tensioners are lightweight and easy to use.
- Avid BB5 mechanical disc brake in front and Echo TR hydraulic rim brake in back provide good stopping power.
- Echo's Press-Fit ISIS bottom bracket is simple and reliable.
- Splined crank/freewheel and rear cog for easy installation and removal.
Please Note: This bike comes spec'd with a front Avid BB5 mechanical disc brake, NOT the Echo TR hydraulic disc pictured.
Also Note: This bike's half bashring can be set up for left or right foot forward riders. Please leave us a note in the comments during checkout which foot forward you ride with so we can set up the bashring correctly for you.
- Wheelbase: 1085mm
- Chainstays: 380mm
- BB Height: +65mm
- Head Angle: 72°
- Reach: 660mm
- Frame Spacing: 135mm
|Frame||Echo Mark 5 26" with integrated tensioners|
|Fork||Echo SL 26" Disc|
|Headset||Echo Integrated 1 1/8"|
|Stem||Echo TR Forged 150 x 30°|
|Front Brake||Avid FR5 Lever - Avid BB5 Caliper Mechanical Disc 180mm|
|Rear Brake||Echo TR Hydraulic Rim Brake|
|Brake Clamps||Echo SL|
|Brake Booster||Echo SL 2-Bolt|
|Pedals||Echo TR Cage|
|Cranks||Echo TR Splined 170mm|
|Bashring||Echo Half Bashring|
|Bottom Bracket||Echo Pressfit ISIS Steel|
|Freewheel||Echo TR Splined|
|Cog||Echo TR Splined 15t|
|Front Tire||Maxxis Pace 2.0"|
|Front Rim||Echo Single Wall Front 32h|
|Front Hub||Echo TR Disc|
|Rear Tire||Maxxis Ardent 26 x 2.25"|
|Rear Rim||Echo Single Wall Rear 32h|
|Rear Hub||Echo TR Splined Non-Disc 135mm|
* Subject to change without notice.