- Echo's entry-level 20" bike built around their Mark 6 20" frame.
- Quality Echo TR components give it an excellent value.
- Redesigned frame features a smaller two-piece bashplate and curved downtube for additional clearance.
- Integrated headset is durable and keeps weight and stack height to a minimum.
- Now featuring a tapered 1 1/8" to 1.5" headtube that gives additional strength and stiffness to the front end.
- Features Echo's new tapered Urban fork that's stiff and strong.
- Echo's proven integrated chain tensioners are lightweight and easy to use.
- Grippy Maxxis tires provide great traction on obstacles.
- Dual Echo TR disc brakes provide good stopping power.
- Splined crank/freewheel and rear cog for easy installation and removal.
- Black anodized frame with black parts.
- Wheelbase: 1005mm
- Chainstays: 350mm
- BB Height: +80mm
- Head Angle: 73.5°
- Reach: 620mm
- Frame Spacing: 116mm
|Frame||Echo Mark 6 20" tapered rim/disc with integrated tensioners|
|Fork||Echo Urban 20" Tapered Disc|
|Headset||Echo Integrated Tapered|
|Stem||Echo Forged 150 x 30°|
|Brakes||Echo TR 160mm Disc|
|Pedals||Echo TR Cage|
|Cranks||Echo TR 160mm|
|Bottom Bracket||Echo Pressfit Steel|
|Freewheel||Echo TR Splined|
|Cog||Echo TR Splined 12t|
|Tires||Maxxis Creepy Crawler|
|Rims||Echo Single Wall|
|Hubs||Echo TR Disc Splined|
* Subject to change without notice.