- Echo's entry-level 26" bike built around their Mark 6 26" frame.
- Stable geometry is great for learning basics as well as progressing to more advanced techniques.
- Quality Echo TR components give it an excellent value.
- Redesigned frame features a curved downtube for additional clearance and an integrated brake booster for additional braking power.
- Integrated headset is durable and keeps weight and stack height to a minimum.
- Now featuring a tapered 1 1/8" to 1.5" headtube that gives additional strength and stiffness to the front end.
- Features Echo's new tapered Urban fork that's stiff and strong.
- Echo's proven integrated chain tensioners are lightweight and easy to use.
- Echo TR disc brake in front and TR rim brake in back provide good stopping power.
- Splined crank/freewheel and rear cog for easy installation and removal.
- Black anodized frame with black parts.
- Wheelbase: 1075mm
- Chainstays: 380mm
- BB Height: +65mm
- Head Angle: 73.5°
- Reach: 675mm
- Frame Spacing: 135mm
|Frame||Echo Mark 6 26" tapered with integrated tensioners|
|Fork||Echo Urban 26" Tapered Disc|
|Headset||Echo Integrated Tapered|
|Stem||Echo TR Forged 150 x 30°|
|Handlebar||Echo Aluminum Riser|
|Front Brake||Echo TR 180mm Disc|
|Rear Brake||Echo TR Rim Brake|
|Brake Clamps||Echo TR M6|
|Pedals||Echo TR Cage|
|Cranks||Echo TR Splined 170mm|
|Bashring||Echo Full Bash|
|Bottom Bracket||Echo Pressfit ISIS Steel|
|Freewheel||Echo TR Splined|
|Cog||Echo TR Splined 15t|
|Front Tire||Maxxis Pace 2.0"|
|Front Rim||Echo Single Wall 28h|
|Front Hub||Echo TR Disc 28h|
|Rear Tire||Maxxis Ardent 2.25"|
|Rear Rim||Echo Single Wall 32h|
|Rear Hub||Echo TR Splined Non-Disc 135mm 32h|
* Subject to change without notice.