- Echo's Mark 6 Pro bike offers lightweight performance at a reasonable price.
- Redesigned frame features a smaller two-piece bashplate and curved downtube for additional clearance.
- Integrated headset is durable and keeps weight and stack height to a minimum.
- Tapered 1 1/8" to 1.5" headtube gives additional strength and stiffness to the front end.
- Features Echo's new tapered Urban fork that's stiff and strong.
- Echo's proven integrated chain tensioners are lightweight and easy to use.
- Grippy Maxxis tires provide great traction on all types of obstacles.
- Also features a splined freewheel and cranks, making freewheel installation and removal a snap.
- Single wall rims, carbon bar, a range of TR parts, and full titanium bolts finish off this lightweight build nicely.
Please Note: These bikes are built in our shop. We can usually build and ship them within 1 week of the order being placed, but we do get backed up occasionally. Please contact us if you need the bike by a certain date.
- Wheelbase: 1005mm
- Chainstay Length: 350mm
- Bottom Bracket Rise: 80mm
- Head Angle: 73.5°
- Reach: 620mm
- Frame Spacing: 116mm
|Frame||Echo Mark 6 20" tapered with integrated tensioners|
|Fork||Echo Urban 20" tapered disc|
|Headset||Echo Integrated Tapered|
|Stem||Echo TR Forged 150 x 30°|
|Handlebar||Echo Carbon High Rise|
|Front Brake||Echo TR 160mm Disc|
|Rear Brake||Echo TR 160mm Disc|
|Pedals||Echo SL Caged red|
|Cranks||Echo TR splined 160mm|
|Bottom Bracket||Echo Pressfit ISIS Ti|
|Freewheel||Echo SL Ti splined|
|Cog||Echo Ti 12t splined|
|Front Tire||Maxxis Creepy Crawler 2.0|
|Front Rim||Echo SL Single Wall red|
|Front Hub||Echo TR Disc|
|Rear Tire||Maxxis Creepy Crawler 2.5|
|Rear Rim||Echo SL Single Wall red|
|Rear Hub||Echo TR 116 Disc splined|
* Subject to change without notice.
|Manufacturer's Part Number||Store SKU|