- Echo's Mark 6 Pro bike offers lightweight performance at a reasonable price.
- Redesigned frame features an integrated brake booster and curved downtube for additional clearance.
- Integrated headset is durable and keeps weight and stack height to a minimum.
- Tapered 1 1/8" to 1.5" headtube gives additional strength and stiffness to the front end.
- Features Echo's new tapered Urban fork that's stiff and strong.
- Echo's proven integrated chain tensioners are lightweight and easy to use.
- Also features a splined freewheel and cranks, making freewheel installation and removal a snap.
- Single wall rims, carbon bar, a range of TR parts, and full titanium bolts finish off this lightweight build nicely.
- Wheelbase: 1075mm
- Chainstay Length: 380mm
- Bottom Bracket Rise: 65mm
- Head Angle: 73.5°
- Reach: 675mm
- Frame Spacing: 135mm
|Frame||Echo Mark 6 26" tapered with integrated tensioners|
|Fork||Echo Urban 26" tapered disc|
|Headset||Echo Integrated Tapered|
|Stem||Echo TR Forged 150 x 30°|
|Handlebar||Echo Riser Bar|
|Front Brake||Echo TR 180mm Disc|
|Rear Brake||Echo TR Rim Brake|
|Pedals||Echo SL Caged red|
|Cranks||Echo TR splined 170mm|
|Bashring||Echo Full Bash red|
|Bottom Bracket||Echo Pressfit ISIS Ti|
|Freewheel||Echo SL Ti splined|
|Cog||Echo Ti 15t splined|
|Front Tire||Maxxis Pace 2.0|
|Front Rim||Echo SL Single Wall red|
|Front Hub||Echo TR Disc|
|Rear Tire||Maxxis Ardent 2.25|
|Rear Rim||Echo SL Single Wall red|
|Rear Hub||Echo TR 135 Non-Disc splined|