- Echo's Mini bashplate as found on their complete bikes.
- Constructed from tough 6061 T6 heat-treated aluminum.
- Shorter and more compact than previous versions, making it lighter and less prone to bending.
- Holes drilled to reduce weight.
- Directional teeth on the outside of the plate provide grip on obstacles.
- Supplied with three bolts and nylon spacers and a chunk of polyurethane shock absorbing material.
- Designed for 2012 and newer Echo frames, not compatible with pre-2012 frames.
Weight (Plate Only): 68g
Weight (Including bolts, spacers, and rubber): 93g