- The Echo TR disc brake as found on Echo complete bikes.
- Closed system similar to hydraulic rim brakes allows for more precise bite point adjustment and easier bleeding.
- TPA adjustment system is protected from crashes by the lever blade and has a large range of adjustment when compared with competitors' systems.
- Tough, anodized finish resists scratches.
- Flip-flop lever design can be used on the right or the left.
- Long lever blade provides good power and is ideal for one finger braking.
- Caliper constructed from 6061 T6 aluminum.
- International Standard mounting is compatible with most trials frames and forks.
- Kevlar-reinforced plastic hosing is flexible and durable.
- Supplied with Echo's own brake pads, also compatible with Hope, Jitsie, and Trialtech aftermarket pads.
- Rotor uses thick arms to increase stiffness and cutouts to save weight.
- Standard 6 bolt rotor pattern is compatible with nearly all disc hubs.
- Supplied fully bled and ready to be installed.
- Includes brake, brake pads, rotor, and mounting hardware.
- Designed for use with mineral oil only, do not use DOT fluid!
Please Note: These brakes may be supplied with red or orange anodized parts.
Weight: 360g (160mm rotor including all mounting hardware)
|Front / 160mm||ECH22639611M||ECH22639611M|
|Front / 180mm||ECH22775631M||ECH22775631M|
|Rear / 160mm||ECH22710982M||ECH22710982M|