- Redesigned TR platform pedals from Echo.
- New Y-shaped platform design increases strength and reduces weight.
- Concave platform shape increases grip over the previous design.
- Constructed using 6061 T6 aluminum for the body and durable chromo steel for the axle.
- Great option for riders looking for a more durable alternative to caged pedals without sacrificing weight.
- Super slim design gives excellent clearance over obstacles.
- Replaceable steel pins provide good grip in all conditions.
- Sealed cartridge bearings provide smooth operation and superior durability.
- Axle features 15mm flats for easy pedal installation and removal.
- Anodized finish with laser-etched Echo logos.
Please Note: These do not come with the pins installed. A wrench is provided with the pedals for installation of the pins. We highly recommend using locktite on the pin threads when you are installing, otherwise the pins can come loose and strip the threading or get lost.
Also Note: Always remember to grease your pedal threads before installation!
Weight: 301g per pair
Platform Width: 100mm
Platform Length: 94mm
Platform Thickness: 16mm