- The Echo TR splined freewheel is reliable and easy to install and remove.
- One of the most popular and maintenance-free freewheels on the market now in a splined version!
- Uses 9 steel pawls to create 108 engagement points for super quick pedal response.
- Constructed from tough CroMo steel for maximum durability.
- Unique spring design provides reliable engagement and gives it a loud sound.
- Featuring Echo's new splined crank/fw interface. The fw simply slides onto the splines on the crank and is held in place by a flared bb spacer (included with cranks). No more hassle trying to remove stuck threaded fws!
- Compatible only with Echo splined cranks.
- Available in 18t only.