- The Echo Urban fork is durable, stiff, and affordable.
- Constructed from high quality aluminum.
- Thick butted steerer tube for maximum durability.
- Uses Echo's tried and true pressed and welded construction.
- 8mm thick International Standard disc mount.
- New forged 10mm dropouts are designed to work with Echo 10mm axles but are also compatible with standard 9mm axles.
- Redesigned 4-bolt mounts spaced at 94mm are longer than previous versions to help dissipate stress through the fork legs.
- 4-bolt mounts now use M6 brake clamp bolts instead of the traditional M5 to provide additional stiffness. Requires Echo M6 brake clamps.
- Supplied with a starnut already installed.
- Available in anodized black with laser-etched logos.
- Includes Echo crown race.
Weight Disc Only: 770g
Weight Disc/4-Bolt: 802g
Axle to Crown Length: 375mm
Steerer Length: 220mm