- The tried and true Echo Urban 26" fork is one of the most popular trials forks ever made!
- Constructed from high quality aluminum.
- Large crown area provides more weld contact area with the fork legs, further increasing strength.
- Now uses a standard crown race to ensure compatibility with all setups.
- Large scoop machined from the crown reduces weight.
- International Standard disc tab is 8mm thick to handle the extreme brake forces of trials.
- New forged 10mm dropouts are designed to work with Echo 10mm axles but are also compatible with standard 9mm axles.
- Newly designed 4-bolt mounts spaced at 94mm feature an integrated plate to increase durability and use Echo's M6 brake clamp bolts for additional braking stiffness.
- Available in anodized black with laser-etched logos.
- Supplied with starnut installed.
- Echo crown race included.
Weight Disc Only: 859g
Weight Disc/4-Bolt: 942g
Axle to Crown Length: 405mm
Steerer Length: 220mm