- Echo Urban ISIS bottom bracket as found on all Echo bikes and frames.
- Uses press-fit bearings (the same as Spanish style bottom brackets used in BMX) instead of a traditional threaded ISIS bb.
- Proven design allows Echo to use larger bearings than standard ISIS bottom brackets, which translates to longer life and smoother spin.
- Axle walls are slightly thicker than traditional ISIS bottom brackets, adding strength without sacrificing much weight.
- Lighter than most conventional bottom bracket designs while still being very durable.
- Available with steel (black axle) or titanium (gold axle) axle in 124mm width.
- Steel version now includes top hat spacers making it compatible with the new Echo splined crank/fw system.
- Compatible with 2011 and newer Echo and Zoo! trials frames and 2009 and newer Echo, Czar, and Adamant 24" wheel frames, will not fit a standard 1.37" x 24 threaded bottom bracket shell.
- Includes axle, bearings, axle spacers, and cranks bolts.