- High performance ski from Fischer designed for the demands of the World Cup.
- Now featuring the IFP mounting plate for Fischer's new Turnamic binding system.
- H-Plus model with offers optimum performance above -10°C and in hard conditions.
- Features the Hole Ski Tip, which uses HM carbon laminates to reduce ski tip mass and thus swing weight.
- Pre-waxed with fluoride-content hot wax for great gliding properties and protection against dirt and oxidation.
- Uses a DTG World Cup Plus Grind for a deeper and coarser Plus structure, ideal for warm and moist conditions.
- Special camber and snow contact points further apart from each other mean increased stability and a more powerful kick action on hard snow.
- Fischer's Precision Pairing System uses fully automatic dynamic measurements of a multitude of pairing criteria to ensure precise ski choice and optimized pairing.
- Multiaxial T300 1K carbon fiber construction in ski tip, ski tail and as laminate is extremely tough and lightweight.
- Power Edge reinforced ski chassis for increased durability and longer ski life.
- Air Core Carbonlite core is made from multiaxial carbon fabric to keep the weight of the ski to a minimum.
- Sidecut: 41-44-44
Weight 186cm: 980g
|Extra Stiff / 191||9002972217296||N11017-191||FIS433472401|