- Fischer's Country Crown ski is fully capable and right at home in the backcountry.
- Excellent climbing and gliding properties make this impressive touring ski a perfect choice on ungroomed terrain.
- Offset base structure makes the ski fast and suitable for all uses.
- Air channels integrated into the fiber glass wood core save weight compared to pure wood cores and are more resistant to breaking.
- Thin, extremely lightweight, full-surface high-pressure laminate comprising natural fibers and resin reduces weight in the ski.
- Tail protectors for added durability and protection against knocks and bumps.
- Fischer's Vario Crown is a combination of Single, Double and Gliding Crown for efficient power transfer and optimum gliding properties.
- Sidecut: 60-52-57
- Does not include bindings.
Weight 200cm: 1660g