- Lightweight race skate binding from Fischer.
- Uses Fischer's completely redesigned Turnamic binding system.
- Individual adjustments are possible within a matter of seconds without any tools.
- Sliding the binding forward provides more grip, while sliding it back will noticeably improve glide.
- Double locking clip for easy and safe fixation and adjustment of the binding on the IFP (Integrated Fixation Plate).
- Flowflex technology allows the binding to flex with the ski.
- Adjustable heel section where the boot size is pre-selected using snap hooks on the heel rails.
- Low profile binding height ensures a low standing position and maximum stability.
- Skate flexor developed for skate technique is pre-loaded for the best ski control and can be changed without any tools.
- Broad contact surface and torsionally stiff geometry provides direct power transfer.
- Ergonomically designed Turn Lock lever with secure-grip components enables intuitive handling when stepping in and out of the binding.
- Compatible with IFP skis.