- Internal anatomically shaped heel cap. Very light and individually thermoformable.
- New, revolutionary quick lock lacing system with minimum size and weight. Simply pull the laces tight – that's it! The system is safe and reliable.
- Innovative technology for 3-dimensional foot fixation offers more support in the decisive positions. Seamless, waterproof and long-lasting.
- Practical entry loops and wide-opening designs guarantee that boots can be put on/taken off comfortably.
- Lace covers for additional protection against the snow and wet conditions and to give you a comfortable warm feeling.
- Specially sealed zipper system ensures that any moisture is kept out.
- Special membrane ensures that conditions inside the boot are perfect: dry, warm and breathable.
- Insole with fleecy top layer and aluminum-lined lower layer for ideal insulation to keep out the cold.
- Features Fischer's top racing Xcelerator sole for more direct power transfer through neutral foot position. Extremely light with optimized flex and torsional stiffness.
- The fit of this boot is one that comes as close as any to really accommodating all kinds of feet.
- It has a wider toe box than the last version, which makes it fit more people, better.
- Fischer uses a heel fit strap that can adjust the boot for narrow or wide heeled skiers.