- Fischer's RCS classic ski is at home on the World Cup and for everyday training.
- Plus base model is ideal for conditions over -10°C.
- A deeper and rougher structure created by a natural diamond makes the base unbeatably fast, especially in warm and damp conditions.
- Now featuring IFP mounting plate for Fischer's new Turnamic binding system.
- Features a Speed Tip and Tail, which uses lightweight laminates to reduce ski tip mass and thus swing weight.
- Pre-waxed with fluoride-content hot wax for best gliding properties and protection against dirt and oxidation.
- 812 camber race ski construction with long, dynamic wax pocket pattern for minimum wax loss through friction.
- Fischer's Precision Pairing System uses fully automatic dynamic measurements of a multitude of pairing criteria to ensure precise ski choice and optimized pairing.
- Power Edge reinforced ski chassis ensures longer service life.
- Air Core Carbon core is over 80% air to keep the weight of the ski to a minimum.
- Sidecut: 41-44-44.
Weight 197cm: 1090g
|Stiff / 202||N19917-202||FIS364338982|