- High quality skate race boot from Fischer.
- Features an ergonomic molded cuff that's easy to adjust and provides remarkable side to side rigidity while still maintaining good freedom of movement to the front and back.
- Additional velcro outer fastener where the instep is makes the foot even more secure and enables better power transfer.
- Fischer's Speed Lock lacing system is light, minimal, and easy to use: simply pull the laces tight – that's it!
- Practical entry loops and wide-opening designs guarantee that boots can be put on and taken off comfortably.
- Lace covers for additional protection against the snow and wet conditions and to give you a comfortable warm feeling.
- Specially sealed zipper system ensures that any moisture is kept out.
- Special membrane ensures that conditions inside the boot are perfect: dry, warm and breathable.
- Fischer's new Turnamic Race Skate Sole is made from lightweight Pebax® or Desmopan® and enables a lower stand height for more stability.
- The sole is made from a hard inner material for better power transfer and a softer surface material for better grip on slippery surfaces
- Arch support for stability and extra torsional stiffness.
- Cleat geometry without flex grooves for better power transfer.
- Very lightweight, water-repelling insulation material for additional thermal protection in the forefoot and toe area.
- Thermally formable foam cushioning with outstanding thermal insulation and a perfect fit for the individual shape of the foot.
|Option||Barcode||Manufacturer's Part Number||Store SKU|