The S-Bound 98 Crown/Dual Skin Xtralite offers the perfect blend of turning and touring for limitless backcountry adventures. The lighter Paulownia wood core improves efficiency for touring, while the deep sidecut and Nordic rockered tip make turning easier. Dual Skin compatibility now allows the Offtrack Crown pattern to be supplemented with either a mid-base Easy Skin 65, or full-length Super Skin. Designed to attach quickly, your steeper climbs can be tackled with ease.
The combination of Easy Skin and Super Skin: Depending on the terrain and snow conditions, either the short Easy Skin or the full-length Super Skin can be added easily and quickly. The material mix of mohair and nylon glides perfectly, is very durable, and grips especially well.
- Fischer's S-Bound 98 is a great ski to explore backcountry and difficult terrain with.
- The ski of choice for backcountry skiers that want excellent overall maneuverability.
- Slightly opened ski tips for perfect gliding properties in unprepared terrain to allow lighter turning with less effort.
- Universal stone grinding for perfect gliding properties in all snow conditions.
- Narrow steel edge along the entire length of the ski guarantees constant edge contact on every surface.
- Air channels integrated into the fiberglass wood core save weight compared to pure wood cores and are more resistant to breaking.
- Offtrack Crown base pattern grips well away from the prepared tracks and also in difficult terrain conditions.
- Fischer Easy Skin can be added for extra climbing grip and removed again before the downhill quickly and easily.
- Available in 159cm, 169cm, 179cm, and 189cm to fit all skier sizes.
- Sidecut: 98-69-88
- Bindings NOT included.