The Fischer Speedmax is the new generation of racing skis for top athletes and competition-oriented cross country skiers.
It stands out through unrivalled gliding properties thanks to ground-breaking Cold Base Bonding technology: a revolutionary production process which retains the homogeneity of the original molecular structures of the base by avoiding the combination of heat and pressure when the base is added.
After the resounding successes at multiple World Championships, winning the prestigious European design award "Red Dot: best of the best" underlines not only the fact that the inner technical merits of Speedmax Skate are convincing but also that the design statement meets exacting requirements.
- Plus base model is ideal for conditions over -5°C on compact to soft snow. Its deeper and rougher structure – created by a natural diamond – makes the base unbeatably fast especially in warm and damp conditions.
- Features the NIS plate, which is compatible with the Rottefella R4 and Xcelerator Bindings. Salomon bindings can be mounted through the plate.
- Hole Ski Tip, which uses HM carbon laminates to reduce ski tip mass. Requires less effort thanks to reduced pendulum action.
- Pre-waxed with fluoride-content hot wax for best gliding properties and protection against dirt and oxidation.
- Uses a DTG World Cup Plus Grind for a deeper and coarser Plus structure, ideal for warm and moist conditions.
- Skating race ski construction for maximum speed through pressure relief at the ski tip and tail. Perfect on compact to soft snow.
- Fischer's Precision Pairing System uses fully automatic dynamic measurements of a multitude of pairing criteria to ensure precise ski choice and optimized pairing.
- Multiaxial T300 1K carbon fiber construction in ski tip, ski tail and as laminate is extremely tough and lightweight.
- Power Edge reinforced ski chassis ensures longer service life. Homogeneous pressure distribution ensures uniform wax wear.
- Air Core Carbonlite is the lightest material from Fischer: bidirectional Air Core technology with multiaxial carbon fabric for under 500g per ski and top performance.
- Sidecut: 41-44-44
Weight 186cm: 1020g
|Medium / 171||9002972007446||N04815-171|
|Medium / 176||9002972007408||N04815-176||FIS374716776|
|Medium / 181||9002972007460||N04815-181||FIS376634451|
|Medium / 186||9002972007415||N04815-186|
|Medium / 191||9002972007484||N04815-191|
|Stiff / 176||9002972007507||N04915-176|
|Stiff / 181||9002972007545||N04915-181|
|Stiff / 186||9002972007514||N04915-186|
|Stiff / 191||9002972007569||N04915-191|