- Fischer's Xcelerator Super Skate Race (SSR) was developed to push skating performance even further.
- The binding includes a ramp (wedge) of about 4mm under the toe of the boot to raise the ball of the foot relative to the usual heel position.
- Thanks to the neutral foot position, stability and control is increased significantly to the point where you can actually feel it.
- The platform of the SSR binding is also wider that the standard Rottefella Xcelerator binding for additional stability.
- The Quick Lock function on the SSR enables you to fix and position the binding on the ski without any tools (NIS key no longer required).
- Compatible with NNN boots.
- Made for use with NIS plates.